20

we arrived home and took out all my things from the car and ended up leaving them in the living room on the table and on the sofa.

leah was quick to pick me up and take me to my room, kissing my lips as she walked.

she put me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

i sat up and she pulled down the zip of my dress, allowing it to fall down. she had to pull the rest down from my thighs and hips and threw it to my chair somewhere. i lay there in my thin lacy bra and a matching thong.

"fuck your so beautiful" she said.

her lips darted to mine as she kissed harshly.

she moved to my neck and sucked at my most sensitive spot while i moaned and held her head against me. she pulled away and i started taking off her clothes.

she came back to kiss along my chest, moving to my hard covered nipples and biting on them. earning a loud moan from my lips.

she took off my bra and licked and sucked my nipples before moving down to my thigh. she kissed at my inner thighs, avoiding the thin strip of fabric covering my wet centre.

she moved her lips to the fabric and let her tongue slide across it. she hooked two fingers inside the fabric and pulled it down my legs and threw it away somewhere.

i opened my legs and waited for her to touch me.

"baby don't tease" i whined.
"don't worry darling i'm gonna make you feel so good" she said.

she glided her velvety tongue through my soaked folds before pushing it deep inside me, licking my walls.

"oh my fuck" i moaned.

i felt her smirk against me and i gripped her hair, pushing her face further in me.

she brought me to my orgasm and gave me no time to calm down before sliding two fingers in me. she thrusted into me, knuckles deep and brought me over the edge to my second orgasm.

she pulled her fingers out and was about to go again with her tongue. i put my hand on her shoulder.

"le wait" i panted.

she got up and lay flat on my chest. she kissed my lips and then moved to my neck, littering it with hickeys.

"ready?" she asked. i nodded.

she continued kissing my neck and pushed her fingers inside me again. pushing them in and out quickly as i screamed her name.

and that's how the rest of the night went on. endless hours of leah pleasuring my body.

my throat was dry and croaky. my cheeks were red. my body was sticky with sweat. my lips were swollen. my neck and chest was covered in hickeys. and my legs were weak.

"i love you le" i said as she lay on my chest.
"i love you more baby" she said. she pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"im getting a snack. wanna come?" she asked.

"you not full from eating me?" i teased. "and i already came about 50 million times"

"silly" she laughed. "come on"

she got up and put on a top and i put on a hoodie and some underwear.

"le i can't walk" i said, leaning against my bed. she laughed thinking i was joking.

"le i'm not joking. seriously i can't" i said.

"shit" she laughed.

she picked me up and carried me downstairs, sitting me on the counter.