14

the next morning i woke up and got ready for training. mum dropped me off. i saw viv and headed towards her.

"hiya love" she said.
"hi vivi" i said. she put her arm over my shoulder and we walked in.

"what's the latest on your little love triangle" she said.
"no more triangle i guess. i broke it off with emma last night. i've not told leah yet but i will after" i said.
"good for you doll" she said. we walked into the changing rooms and i sat at my spot and put on my boots.

i was between daan and danielle carter.
"so kid how are you" daan asked.
"i'm good. how are you" i asked.
"doing alright. i hope your as good as everyone is saying" she winked. i laughed nervously.

we walked out together to the pitch and laughed about random things.

"williamson" i called. she looked over at me. i gestured for her to come over and she did.
"what's up coops" she said.
"we need to have a chat. come over after?" i asked. she nodded and then jogged away.

"ooh what's going on between you two" daan said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"you know i'm not too sure if i'm honest" i said.

joe came out and told us what drills were going to be doing. we got into pairs and did some one v ones. i paired with viv. we took turns attacking and defending.

after that we had lunch before a gym session. instead of following the girls in, i stayed outside and practiced some long shots into the empty net.

it was about 10 minutes until leah came outside.

"what are you doing iz. come eat" she said.

i shook my head "not hungry"

"izzy don't make me drag you in there. you need to eat" she said.

"please le. just drop it" i said.

"come on" she said. i shook my head. "isabel jane cooper"

full named.

"le you know i don't like isabel" i said.

"so come eat then" she said. she lunged towards me and i dodged her. she started chasing me around the pitch and i sprinted away from her.

eventually she caught up and completely took me out by jumping at me like a wrestler. we fell to the ground laughing.

we got up and then leah made a quick move to pick me up and throw me over her shoulder.
"leah put me down" i said kicking my legs. "leah seriously"

"leah catherine williamson. put me down right now" i said.

we got to the canteen and some people laughed and started recording.

"i won't put you down until you promise me you'll eat something" she said so nobody could hear.
"fine i promise" i sighed.

she put me down and we went to pick up some food together. i got only a small amount and leah kept trying to convince me to put more in my plate but i wouldn't.

we sat down at a table and alex scott came over.
"alright girls" she said.
"alright al" leah said.
"all good mate, you" i said.
"i'm good thanks" she smiled.

after eating we went to the gym.
i did some arm workouts and i saw leah doing stuff for her core.

she really does look good.