36

today i get to go home. i'm so thankful. i get my own bed, my own toilet, my own shower, my sofa. just everything in the comfort of my home.

i woke up to henry crying at 7am.

i got up and picked him up. i changed his nappy and put on a different outfit for him. then i sat on the sofa and fed him.

leah woke up.

"morning love" she yawned.

"morning le" i said.

she got out of bed and went to the bathroom. she came out wearing different clothes and she looked fresh.

me on the other hand. i look like i haven't slept in days.

i gave henry to leah to let her burp him and then went to the bathroom. i came out and saw leah laying on the bed with henry on her chest.

"ready?" she asked. i nodded.

i need to get out of here.

leah put henry back in the little bed and went to get his carrier seat from the car.

i started packing everything up in my bag. all of henry's things, all of my things, leah's things and the gifts that the girls brought us.

leah came back and we put him in the carrier.

leah carried him to the car while i brought some bags.

we got in and i sat in the back seat with henry. he held my finger with his tiny hands.

when we got home. leah brought out all the bags and henry's seat.

we got in and i immediately flopped onto the sofa.

"i missed this" i said.

my mum came downstairs and welcomed us home.

she got henry out of his carrier and sat down on the other sofa.

blu came to see me.

"hi baby blu" i said, stroking his fur as he tried to climb onto the sofa.

i lifted him up and he came and sat on my chest, resting his head on my shoulder.

"i missed you too buddy" i said.

i ended up falling asleep on the sofa.

when i woke up, leah was laying across my chest and blu was playing on the floor.

"hi" leah said as i opened my eyes.

"hi" i said. i put my hands at her lower back and pressed my lips against hers.

"i love you" she mumbled into the kiss.

"i love you more" i said, pulling back to break the kiss.

leah got up to make lunch. i took henry off my mum and sat up.

i absolutely love this boy.