26

it's been a few weeks and me and leah are moving into the new house.

we've bought all the furniture that we need and today we're moving in.

some of the girls offered to help us which we appreciated.

a few hours later everything was sorted. we're fully moved in.

my ribs are healing slightly but at arsenal they said i'd be out for around 3 months because the break isn't that bad.

i sat on the sofa with katie, beth and leah.

viv and lisa were in the kitchen making tea and coffee for everyone.

"how's everything going izzy" katie asked.

"alright. i still get pain sometimes but all good" i said.

i leaned my head on leah's shoulder and yawned.
"you okay baby?" she asked.
"yeah just tired" i said.
"do you want to go to bed" she asked. i shook my head.

viv and lisa came back with the drinks.

beth and viv have decided to be civil for me and leah, so we don't have to be stuck in the middle of them.

we all sat and drank while watching a movie on our new tv. 

i ended up falling asleep on leah's shoulder.

leah's pov
after the movie i noticed izzy was asleep. that's unlike her. she had a good sleep last night so she shouldn't be tired.

i carried her upstairs and put her down in our new bed. i kissed her forehead and went back downstairs.

i chilled with the girls for a while and then they all left.

i went up and lay with izzy in bed while looking at my phone.

it's almost Christmas and we can't wait to go back. it's our favourite time of the year.

izzy woke up in a panic and clambered out of bed rushing to the bathroom.

i followed her and saw her violently throwing up.

i absolutely hate seeing people be sick. it makes me feel sick. but i have to suck it up for her.

i sat on the ground with her and rubbed her back while looking away from the toilet.

"your alright baby" i said.

she wiped her face and stood up. she went to the sink and rinsed out her mouth before grabbing her toothbrush and brushing her teeth.

"you okay darling?" she asked as i was still on the floor.

"yeah just hate sick" i said.

"im sorry" she said while flushing the toilet.

"not your fault baby" i laughed. i got up and wrapped my arms around her.

we went back to bed and lay together.

"do you think you could be pregnant baby?" i asked.

"i don't know. i hope not" she said.

"have you missed a period?" i asked.

"two actually" she said quietly.

"i think you should take a test just in case" i suggested. "then you can decide what to do from there"

"if i am then i dont want it. i'm not ready." she said teary eyed.

"that's your choice darling and ill support you no matter what" i said.

"thank you le" she said. i kissed her forehead.

"i'll go get some tests yeah?" i said.

"alright" she said.

izzy's pov
leah left me and i put my hands to my face.

i can't be pregnant.

when she came back she gave me the test. i went to the bathroom at did it.

now we wait.

i was nervous. we sat at the edge of my bed and my leg was bouncing.

shit.

leah put her arms around me and pulled me into her body. she rested her chin at the top of my head.

i picked it up and looked at it.

shit no.

tears filled my eyes and i turned into leah's neck and cried. she rubbed my back.

"everything will be okay baby" she whispered.

"what are you thinking?" she asked.

"don't know" i said. "probably won't keep it"

"i'll be out of football for even longer. and i don't think i can, knowing the way it was conceived" i said.

"okay baby" she said.

"im going to book an appointment" i said.

i grabbed my phone and booked an appointment for tomorrow. leah has training so i dont think she'll be able to go with me.

she went downstairs and made some dinner.

i went downstairs and sat at the table.

"everything alright baby?" she asked. i shrugged.

"i booked for tomorrow at 11" i said.

"i'll ask joe if i can have the morning off" she said.

"it's fine le. you need to go to training" i said. i don't want her to miss training because of me.

"baby i want to be there with you" she said.

"ill be okay le. it's fine" i said.

"are you 100 percent sure" she asked. i nodded. she kissed the top of my head.

she gave me some food and we both ate.

we cuddled on the sofa, watching netflix and then we went up to bed.

i ended up being sick again. leah did her best to be supportive but i could tell she hated every moment of being in the bathroom with me.

i felt weak when i was brushing my teeth. leah had to carry me to bed. she grabbed a water bottle and put it on the bedside table in case i needed a drink in the night.

"i'm never fucking drinking again" i said. leah kissed my lips and then got in.

we lay there for a while but i wasn't comfortable. i was feeling really warm.

i sat up and took off all my clothes before getting back under the covers. leah moved closer to me and kissed the side of my head before pulling my head closer to her to rest on her shoulder.

i put an arm around her and she put her hand at my lower stomach.

i couldn't help but feel that leah doesn't actually want me to get rid of this child.

i've seen leah with kids and she's brilliant. i'm just insanely scared.

she ran her fingers through my hair while circling her thumb across my stomach with her other hand.

"i love you leah" i said.

"i love you iz" she said into my hair.

i started to debate it a lot. maybe i should keep the child.

i don't know.

a/n: hey want to know your guys opinion even though i've already written the next few chapters