18

a/n: a longer one today. over 3000 words.
i wrote this when i should have been revising for my tests 🫣

timeskip to christmas.

it's now a tradition for me and my mum to spend christmas with the williamsons. every year since my dad left, we went to their house for christmas, apart from the 3 seasons that i was in germany.

it's christmas morning and i've just got out of bed. me and mum went to leah's house at early hours in the morning. we're still in our pyjamas and we haven't eaten breakfast yet.

a sleepy amanda opened the door and we went in, wishing her merry christmas and putting gifts in the living room.

i quietly went upstairs and went into leah's room. she was fast asleep. i smiled at the sight of her. she looks so cute.

i climbed into bed with her and into her arms. my head buried into her neck and her arms came sleepily around my waist. i breathed in her scent and relaxed into her body.

around an hour and a bit later, jacob came in.
"get up girls it's christmas" he said excitedly.

leah groaned. "shut up jacob" she mumbled. i laughed and she realised that i was here.

"morning baby" she said.
"morning le" i said against her neck.

she rolled us over and kissed my lips once.

"ewww" jacob said from the door.

"shush jacob that's why you'll never get a girlfriend" leah joked.

"babe he's only 14 leave him alone." i said.

"yeah babe. leave me alone" he mocked sticking his tongue out before running off.

"little shit" leah muttered.

she kissed my lips again, this time not pulling away.

someone cleared their throat from the doorway. leah pulled away and looked to the door.

"erm come down your mums calling you" david said.

"coming" she said before turning back to me and kissing my lips again.

"let's go baby" she said, climbing off me and holding my hand, leading me downstairs.

we sat on the sofa and watched as jacob opened his presents.

"no way" he said as he unwrapped an iphone x, which has just came out last month. he got all excited and went and hugged his mum and dad.

i sat against the arm of the sofa with my legs across leah's. she had her hands holding my legs in place and recorded jacobs reactions.

"J that red bag is from me" i said pointing to a little red gift bag under the tree that i put there this morning.

he took it and opened it, taking off the paper and looking at me in disgust.

"are you taking the mick" he said. me and leah burst out laughing as he held up an arsenal shirt.

"look at the back" i said.

he turned it around and his eyes widened in terror. i had jacob 8 printed on the back.
me and leah laughed even harder.

"you can have that back" he said throwing it towards me.

"that was only for banter jacob. your real one is in that blue bag." i said

i bought him the new fifa game since he doesn't have it yet.

"thank you izzy" he said. he came over and hugged me.

"not a problem mate" i said.

leah bought me a necklace with the date we met engraved on it.