33

today is the last game of the 2018-19 season. 11th may. 
it's arsenal vs man city.

we already know that arsenal have won the league. we're sitting 4 points clear at the top of the table.

today i'm going to the match. leah didn't really want me to come since im 8 months pregnant. the baby is due in the first week of june.

i managed to convince her that ill be fine. i'm going to be there with my mum and leah's mum. i wouldn't miss it for the world.

i haven't been to any of the matches since my bump started showing. i wasn't ready for lots of people to know. but i can't miss this one. the club have said that im out for personal reasons.

i got dressed and then my mum and amanda met me at our house. leah had already left.

the door knocked and i opened it.

"hi honey" mum said.
"hi mum" i said.

she held my hand and helped me to the car. it was a very slow process and took a while. eventually i was in and amanda drove us there. we got there early to find our seats and sit down before the game kicks off because we know that im going to take ages.

i sat in my seat and breathed out. this is a struggle.

soon the stadium started filling up.

the girls came out to warm up and leah waved at me.

they went back in and then came back out.

the game went well. we won 1-0. viv scored.

the girls celebrated and then leah ran over to me.

"we fucking did it iz" she said.

she climbed over the barrier and kissed my lips. that's the first time she's done that.

"come we're lifting the trophy" she said.

"why?" i said. it's not like i won.

"baby your part of this team too. you played the first few games" she said.

"yeah but it just feels like i didn't have any impact on the team. i didn't play a part in you guys winning" i said.

"of course you did darling. we won this for you. it's only right if you celebrate with us" she said.

with help from security, they opened the barrier and let me onto the pitch. all the girls came to me and hugged me.

we gathered together and lifted the trophy. the celebrations continued into the changing rooms and onto the team bus.

"baby i can come with you and we can just go home and be together" leah said. i shook my head.

"no babe. you deserve to go celebrate with the team. go have fun" i said.

"are you sure. i'll come back with you if you want me to" she said.

"baby go" i said.

"fine" she said. i kissed her lips and let her go.

i went back with amanda and my mum.

they stopped the car and helped me go back inside.

"do you want us to stay with you until leah gets here" mum asked.

"i should be okay" i said.

"you sure honey. we can stay, have some food, just relax" amanda said.

"you know what, that sounds great" i said.

they both came inside and sat on the sofa. amanda ordered a pizza and we put on a movie.

it was about 2 hours later when leah came back home.