35

leah's pov
the next day, i woke up before izzy.

henry was moving around and i could tell he was about to cry. i quickly slid out of bed and picked him up.

i changed his nappy and made him a bottle of milk instead of waking izzy up. she needs her sleep. she was exhausted yesterday.

while i was waiting for it to cool down a bit. i went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and washed my face to freshen up a bit.

i asked my mum to bring me some clothes and my toothbrush when she comes.

visiting time is at 9am until 7pm and it's currently 8:30 am.

our parents said they aren't coming at exactly 9 but will come a little later.

izzy was still asleep so i sat on a chair and fed henry his bottle.

at 9am, the door knocked. i went to open it.

beth was stood there with a big balloon and a gift bag. i knew she was about to make a big noise (typical beth) so i put my hand over her mouth.

"come in beffy. izzy's asleep so shush" i said and let her in.

i sat back in the chair and continued to feed henry.

after i burped him, beth asked if she can hold him. i got her to wash her hands first and then handed him to her.

"he's adorable" she said.

"isn't he" i smiled.

"do you know what happened?" i asked.

"izzy never told me but i think so" she said.

"you know she didn't want to keep him at first. i don't think she thought she was ready." i said. "last night she told me that she kept him for me. because she thought i wanted to keep him. she wasn't wrong because i did."

"i was just mind blown. it's the best thing anyone has ever done for me" i said.

"oh my god. wife her" beth said. "wife her already le"

"i know. i will. i just want it to be perfect" i said.

i want to do it romantically. maybe take her out to a fancy restaurant. buy her some flowers. think of a big speech.

izzy's pov
i woke up but kept my eyes closed. i heard the end of leah and beth's conversation.

she wants to propose to me and she wants it to be perfect.

"i might do it when we get back from the world cup" leah said. "i've already got a ring and everything. i've had it for ages"

what.

i rolled over and looked at leah.

"morning baby. did you sleep well" she asked.

"mhm. best sleep i've had in a while" i said.

"hiya beffy" i said.
"hi love" she said.

"can i have my baby" i asked.

i think im attached.

to think that 8 months ago, i didn't even want him.

she brought henry over and gave him to me.

"le did you feed him?" i asked.

"yeah don't worry. i fed him and i changed his nappy and i changed his clothes. everything is alright" she said.

"i love you" i said.

"i love you more" she said.

beth gave me a gift bag. i opened it and inside was a couple of outfits. adorable.