48

it's years later. me and leah won every possible trophy and went down as arsenal and england legends. wsl, champions league, continental cup, fa cup, euros, world cup, you name it.

we also had 2 more kids. twin girls. harper and hailey. they are now 14.

they are like the complete opposite of each other. harper is into her football. she plays for arsenal academy but hailey doesn't play.

they also fight like animals at times but other times they're the closest of friends and gang up on everyone else which is more of a nightmare than them arguing.

i was making breakfast for everyone. hailey and henry were sat at the table.

harper came rushing down the stairs.

"hailey you little shit. where have you hid my shin pads" harper said.

"oi. we don't use that word in this house" i said.

"henry says it" harper complained.

"i'm 18 im allowed to say it" he said.

"i haven't hidden them anywhere" hailey said.

"yes you have. they were in my drawer last night. this is such a big game for me i need them" harper said.

"harp i bought you some new ones. wear those" i said.

"no i cant. these are my lucky ones i've never lost a match in these" she said.

"hailey give harper her shin pads" leah said.

hailey sighed and gave them to her.

"can we hurry up please. we're gonna be late" i said while putting leah's breakfast on the table.

after everyone was ready we all got in the car.

today is harpers cup final.

we parked up and got out the car.

"good luck harps" i said giving her a hug and kissing the top of her head.

"thanks mum" she said.

"go win that trophy darling" leah said and hugged her.

"expecting a solid performance from you today miss. clean sheet and i'll give you a hundred quid" henry said.

"good luck and all that" hailey said.

"thanks guys" harper said and ran off to her team as we went and sat at the sidelines.

amanda, david and jacob turned up. we all hugged them and then waited for the match to start.

the girls got on the pitch and harper was made captain for this match.

"is maddie not here?" i asked leah.

"doesn't look like it" leah said.

we waved at harper. she gave a little wave back, keeping her game face on.

she gets that from leah.

i'd say that harper is a mini leah. they have a lot of similarities. they look alike, they have the same behavioural traits and on the pitch they both are centre backs that can be 'slightly aggressive' at times

hailey also looks a lot like leah but she's more like me in terms of personality.

the game kicked off and it was always gonna be a tough one against chelsea.

most of the first half was played in the midfield areas so there were very little shots and nothing too exciting in the first half.

the second half started and both teams seemed more focused. both teams wanted to win the trophy as much as the other.