16

the next morning, i woke up and got ready for training. it's the last one before our first match of the season.

i went and ate a slice of toast before leah arrived at my house to take me to training.

i got in the car and she leaned over to kiss me. i didn't turn to kiss her.

"i'm not happy with you" i said. "that was a shit move leaving like that last night"

"baby i'm sorry. i said ill make it up to you" she said. she took my hand and pressed her lips against it.

i finally turned to look at her.

"shit" she said.
"what" i panicked.

"your neck babe. you didn't hide it?" she said.

"fuck i forgot" i said looking in the mirror.

from our whole thing last night, i definitely came out worse. i had multiple dark bruises at my neck from where leah was kissing me, while she had one big one which wasn't very dark.

she showed me her neck which was perfectly covered with makeup.

"my mum must have seen it" i said. "she didn't even say anything"

leah opened the little compartment and took out some concealer, handing it to me. i put it on my neck and blended it in so there was nothing there.

we got to training and went inside to the changing rooms. after putting on our boots we went outside.

after training, me leah and beth were last on the pitch, picking up cones and moving the goals.

beth ran over to leah and sprayed her with water.

"beth you little dick" leah complained, wiping the water off her face and neck, wiping the makeup off with it.

oh no.

"holy shit" beth's jaw dropped.
"what's your problem beth" i laughed going over to them. "oh shit"

"did you do that" beth asked pointing at the hickey.
"fuck" leah whispered.

"oh my god. go on izzy" she said.
"mate she came out worse. should she her neck" leah said. my face went completely red
"shit now i want to see" beth laughed.

"dickhead" i said to leah. i sprayed the rest of my water at her.

"i take back my promise from yesterday" leah said, wiping the water off herself.

"noo you can't" i said. "im sorry leah"

"ooh what was the promise" beth said.

"you don't want to know mate" leah said.

leah grabbed me and lifted me up, her wet clothes soaked mine.

"leah stop your all wet" i laughed.
"your going to be all wet when i get you home" she whispered in my ear.

my face went completely red, again, like a tomato and leah laughed at me.

we went back to the changing rooms and luckily nobody else was there. me leah and beth got our things and then left.

we got to the car and leah took off her wet shirt and replaced it with a hoodie and then drove us home.

we come to my house and i went to get dressed. leah got a call from her mum to say that she's going out with leah's dad and jacob is staying at a friends house so she will have to order food.

"should we go to my house?" leah asked. "nobody's home"

"yeah" i said.

i got up and packed my things for tomorrows matchday and then went downstairs.