29

the next day, me and leah woke up and got breakfast.

"we have to pack everything now" leah said. i groaned loudly. i hate packing.

"i knew we shouldn't have left it to the last minute" leah said.

"soz mum" i said rolling my eyes.

we went upstairs and got our suitcases to pack for  our 2 weeks.

leah did most of it while i lay on the bed lazily.

"i'm carrying a child inside me" i used as my excuse. the honest reason was that i couldn't be arsed.

"that's not an excuse. there's no bump yet. it's not even this big yet." she said gesturing with her hands.

"yes there is" i lied. i lifted up my shirt and blew my stomach out as much as i could.

"stop it izzy" she laughed. "maybe next month you can use that as your excuse"

i sighed and got up, helping her fold some clothes and put them in our suitcases.

once we had everything, we got in the car and headed to milton keynes.

we arrived on my street. leah had her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently.

"it's good to be home" i said.

"there's just something about this place that i can't help but love" she said.

we got out the car and went inside.

"mum" i called. last time i was here, i was answered by the rough voice of my dad.

"in the kitchen sweetie" she called.

i smiled and went into the kitchen, practically throwing myself in her arms.

"hi darling it's so good to see you" she said.

i couldn't help but cry a little.

she still doesn't know that my dad was in here. she still doesn't know that i got super drunk that night. she still doesn't know that i was raped. and she still doesn't know im now pregnant.

"we need to talk mum" i said.

"is everything okay love?" she asked.

i let her go and meet leah. she hugged her and asked how she's been. then we went and sat on the sofa and i told her everything.

everything from my dad, to the night i got raped up to when i found out i was pregnant.

she didn't say anything. she just hugged me.

"so yeah. your going to be a grandma" i said.

"nana carol has a nice ring to it, don't you think" she said with a few tears in her eyes.

"yeah" i laughed also crying slightly.

"and you two. mums" she said.

"yeah it's crazy" leah said.

"i'm proud of you both" she said.

"thanks mum" i said.

she went to the kitchen to make dinner. the williamsons are coming here for dinner and we're planning on telling them too. i think leah has told her mum most of what happened, just not the pregnancy bit.

the door knocked and i went to go open it. leah came with me because she was cautious about the fact that it could be my dad again.

it wasn't my dad.

david, and jacob stepped inside first, hugging me and then leah.

then amanda came in and hugged me tightly. a real motherly hug.