Running- Pack Imagine

Today you had gotten detention so you were at school stacking book. When you were finished it was 7:30 and you could not wit to get home. It was Friday and even though you have know friends you were excited to catch up on your favourite T.V. shows.

You were walking down the hall to get to the lobby when you got the feeling someone was watching you. You started to walk faster, you were almost to the lobby when you heard the sound of nails being dragged across the lockers beside you. You slowly turn around afraid of what you might find behind you, you suddenly come face to face with a creature who has big teeth and red glowing eyes.

You tried to scream but nothing came out. You turn and run as fast as you can to the lobby, you tried to open the door but it wouldn't open, it was locked. The monster was catching up so you decided to go up the stairwell. It was dark so you couldn't see where you were going. You know the monster was catching up but you didn't look back. you tried to open every door you came across but they were all locked.

You know that you can't run forever so you decide to hide. Luckily the library was still unlocked, you closed the door and hid behind the book shelf. You sat there for about five minutes before you heard the door being broken down. If that thing gets in here he could easily find you and to top it all off there was no emergency exit. You decided to try to find a better hiding spot but it was to late.

Whatever that thing was it had now broken down the door. You held you breath hoping it wouldn't find you, but it did and it had you cornered. He raised  his claw about to kill you. You close your eyes and wait for the impact, but it never came. You heard a bang and quickly opened your eyes to see another animal type monster fighting the other one. You felt a hand on your arm you look up to see Stiles Stilnski.

" It's okay, I'm gonna get you out of here." he says pulling you out of the library. You have seen Stiles around the school usually hanging out with his friends, Scott, Isaac, Liam, Kira, Lydia and his girlfriend Malia. You have always wanted to be friends with them, but you were always to shy to talk to them. Stiles took you outside the school and lead you to the parking lot were you saw his friends. You still had no idea what was going on other than the fact that a monster just tried to kill you, and you were clearly terrified.

" Y/N, are you okay." Isaac asks concerned as you and stiles walk closer to the group.

" Well I was just chased around the school by a monster thing which almost killed me, so I'm just peachy." You answer sarcastically. There was a long awkward pause while you tried to process what just happened.

" So...... can anybody tell me what that thing that just tried to kill me was." You ask

" Well.....ummmmm........I don't know how to tell you this but.......ummm."

" OH MY GOD STILES GET TO THE POINT." you yell clearly impatient.

" Okay well the thing that tried to kill you was a were wolf, there are a lot of supernatural beings here in beacon hills." Stiles states.

"....... So are you all supernatural beings or whatever the hell you call them."

" Well there's Scott he's an alpha he's the one fighting the other were wolf right now. Me and Isaac are were wolfs, Malia's a were coyote, Lydia's a banshee, and Kira's a kitsune." Liam explained

"....So then what is Stiles."

"........Well I was possessed by an evil spirit, but I'm better now so yeah."

" Wow umm that's a lot to take in."

There was another awkward pause, until you heard the school door open and close. You saw Scott coming out of the school and heading toward you guys.

" Are you okay Y/N." Scott asked

" Yeah, I'm good."

" Okay, Stiles will take you home." you slowly nod

" And Scott thanks for saving me back there."

" Know problem Y/N, see you around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think, should I do a second part if so let me know. feel free to request, I am finally out of school for the summer so I will be posting more frequently. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. Vote, Comment, Request.
Thank you
Xoxoxoxo - H💋