Wild Goose Chase - Stiles imagine

You were at the pond near your house to do part of you daily summer routine. You have been coming to this pond ever since you were a little girl. Every day you would come to the pond have your own little picnic go for a short jog then go home. After you finished your lunch you started your jog. You were about half way through the jog when you heard so,done calling for help.

"Help...... Is anybody there." You hear someone calling. You follow the sound of the person calling for help. You come to a big tree near a trail to find an angry goose honing at a boy who is stuck in the tree. The boy looks to be about your age. You noticed that every time the boy tried to get out of the tree the boy honked at him.

"Do you want some help." You ask the boy.

"Yeah help would be nice." The boy says. You try to get close to the goose to try and scare it off but when you get close to it, it honks at you. You quickly jump away from the goose before getting an idea.

"Wait here, I have an idea. I'll be right back." You say as you start to run towards where you set up your little picnic.

"Wait what, don't leave. OH GOD." You hear the boy yell as the goose continues to honk at him. Five minutes later you come back with half a sandwich. You get the birds attention, then you throw the sandwich as far as you could throw it. Shortly after the goose started to waddle away in the direction of the sandwich. The boy jumped out of the tree as soon as the goose was out of sight.

"Thank you so much." The boy says.

"No problem, anytime." You smile.

"I'm Stiles by the way."

"Y/N."

"Well Y/N how about we hangout sometime. I mean I know we just met, but you don't have to if you don't want to. You probably don't want to, unless you want to." You listen to Stiles ramble on.

"Stiles I'd love to hang out with you."

"Wait really."

"Of course, you seem really sweet." You say as You take Stiles hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked it. it's Friday thank god, anyway feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks guys love you.
-xoxoxo H💋