Betrayed - Liam imagine

For @beautiful_b101

You were masons twin sister, you weren't close but you would protected each other from anything or anyone. Mason was going out on a date tonight which meant you had the house to yourself tonight considering your parents were on some buissness trip.so you decided to invite your boyfriend Liam over. Since Liam and Mason a re best friends you decided not to tell Mason about yours and Liam's relationship ship because he would probably freak out. You hear a knock on the door, you answer it and see Liam standing the holding your favourite Disney movie frozen. You let him in, give him a quick kiss and pull him into the TV room.

"I remember you telling me you love the movie, and I've never seen it before so I figured we could watch it." Liam says handing you the dvd.

"Thank you." You say popping the DVD in the movie player and joining Liam on the couch.

You had just finished the movie and to say Liam liked it is a understatement.

" that was the best Disney movie ever." Liam states.

"I know right."

"Y/N I'm glad we got to hang out tonight."

"Me to you." reply as Liam pulls you into a kiss.

"Hey Y/N I'm ho...... OH MY GOD." You hear Mason say as you and Liam jump apart.

"What is going on." Mason asks.

"Well, me and Liam are kind of dating." You say nervously.

"YOUR WHAT." Mason yells.

"We're dating." Liam says quietly.

"Liam your my best friend, you can't date my sister. That's not right."

"Please Mason, Liam makes me happy don't you want me to be happy?" You ask.

"Of course Y/N, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I would never hurt Y/N." Liam says grabbing your hand.

"Alright fine, but Liam take care of her."

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it. The rest of the requests will be should be out today. Feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks for reading.
-xoxoxo H