Caught - Liam Imagine

You and Liam had been dating for two years. You met him while trying to get your cat out of a tree. After a good 45 minutes of trying to verbally talk your cat out of the tree, Liam came along, he saw you were struggling so he climbed up the tree and got the cat. You were extremely grateful, and couldn't thank him enough. So when he asked you out on a date you couldn't say no. That was when you and Liam were close. Over the past few weeks Liam had been acting strange. He had been very distant which caused you to worry. You knew about the supernatural, and you knew how much pressure he'd been under lately, but when he was around you Liam want the same old Liam that you came to love. It's almost like he was guilty about something.

The bell rang signalling that clad was over for the day. You slowly exit the class. After putting your books in your locker you decided that you should probably go find Liam. Knowing Liam would most likely practising lacrosse you head to the field. As you approach the field You see Liam practicing lacrosse skills with Hayden. You and Hayden have been best friends for as long as you could remember. She was always there when you needed her. She was like your sister. You quietly make your way to the bleachers not wanting to disturb the two who where extremely focused on beating each other. You watch as Liam ran down the field catching the ball, and throwing it past Hayden and into the net. Before you could even make a noise to let them know your there, Liam wrapped Hayden in his arms and kissed her.

You were shocked. You thought Liam loved you. You were together for two years, and Hayden, she was your best friend. You had no words to describe how betrayed you felt. Tears welled up in your eyes. You quickly stood up and walked down to the Hayden and Liam who where now making out. You stood there for a few seconds before clearing your throat. Liam and Hayden quickly jumped apart looking and you with a guilty look.

"Y/N! I can explain w-we were...." Liam says scrambling to think of something to say.

"You were what Liam? because to me it looks like you were making out with someone who's not you girlfriend!" You yell holding back tears.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to upset you." Hayden says tears now forming in her eyes.

"If you didn't mean to upset me then why were you making out with my boyfriend. Hayden we've been friends for over twelve years..... How long?" You ask quietly.

"How long have you two been doing this behind my back."

"Y/N....."

"How long!" You yell.

"Three weeks, Y/N Let us explain." Liam mumbles

"Please by all means explain Liam. Explain why you've been lying to me these past few weeks, and why you felt the need to cheat on me."

"....... Ummm, I-I." Liam stutters.

"That's what I thought! Liam we're done... Just stay away from me..... Both of you." You say quickly turning around and walking away.

"Y/N!" You here Liam and Hayden call, but you don't turn back. You keep walking. Finally letting the tears you've been holding back stream down your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry if this update isn't that good. I'm gonna try to update a lot more frequently! Please feel free to comment, vote and request. Thanks for reading guys. Love y'all.
- Xoxoxo H💋