Jelousy - Stiles Imagine

Sorry, this is kind of a long chapter.

Christmas break had just come to an end, you were excited to go back to school and see all your friends Lydia, Scott, Liam, Mason, Kira and your long time crush Stiles. You hadn't been friends with Scott and his pack for very long, only since the saved you from getting attacked by an Omega, but you always had a crush on Stiles. You found him funny and adorable, you even got all of his Star Wars references, there was only one problem, he was dating Malia.

You tried to become friends with her, but for some reason she hated you. You never did anything to her, and you never told anyone about your crush on Stiles.

You walk to your locker, turning the lock until your locker opened. You got your books from your locker and put them into your bag. As you were closing your locker you heard an all to familiar voice.

"Hey Y/N, how was your Christmas?"

"Oh hey Stiles, umm........ Christmas was okay. How about you?"

"It was great, I got a new baseball bat!" Stiles said excitedly.

"Well that's great Stiles, I'm sure it will come in handy." You chuckle at Stiles. You and Stiles were about to continue your conversation when you were interrupted by the bell.

"Bye Y/N, see you at lunch." Stiles said quickly waving goodbye and heading to his first class. You were about to head to English when you were suddenly slammed into your locker. Your books spilled put of your hands, papers scattered the hall. Looking up you saw Malia.

Malia pinned you to the wall. You looked around trying to plan your escape, but you saw nothing. You and Malia were the only two people in the hall.

"Hey Malia. Ummm........ Can you maybe-." You tried to say something but Malia cut you off.

"Shut up Y/N."

"What do you want Malia, why do you hate me so much?"

". Because your nothing but a lame, nerdy, loser. Stay away from Stiles, stay away from Scott and his pack, or I swear to god Y/N I'll-."

" you'll do what, hurt me, kill me, because I'd like to see you try." You cut her off.

"News flash for you Y/N. In the one with the claws, I'm the one who has you trapped. Stay away form them or maybe is will hurt you, or I might just have to go pay your family a visit, who knows." She says smirking.

"You leave them out of this." You say getting scared now that your family has been brought into this.

"Hhhmmmm, no. You stay away from my friends and boyfriend or your family will get it, I mean it Y/N, you better watch your back." She says letting you go and walking away.

You feel tears starting to burn your eyes. Before you started being friends with Stiles, Scott and his pack you had barely any friends. You were just that kid who sat in the back of the class, that kid who nobody wanted to talk to. You don't want to go back to that but you don't want you and your family to get hurt. Maybe you should stay way. You decide that since you first period is almost over that you will skip your morning classes. You had to catch up on some homework anyway.

By the time lunch came around you were getting nervous. You definitely didn't want to run into Malia again. You decide to not eat lunch with your friends today, the thought of seeing Malia sent shivers down your spine, just realizing what she is capable of sacred you. In that moment you realized you were truly terrified of Malia. You walk quickly past your table of friends hoping to get to the back of the cafeteria with out getting spotted. You failed, terribly.

"Hey Y/N! Come sit." You here Scott yell across the cafeteria. You slowly walk over to the table ant take a seat in between Liam and Scott.

"Hey guys." You say nervously.

"Hey Y/N. How are you doing? And how was your Christmas?"

" I'm okay, and Christmas was fine. How about you?" You ask slightly flinching as Stiles and Malia sat down across the table. You could feel you heart rate speed up.

" Y/N, are you okay. Your hearts beating pretty fast, and you look like you about to pass out." Scott asks you concerning everyone at the table who were now all looking at you with worried faces.

"Yeah Y/N are you alright, it would be a shame if something happened to you." Malia says fake concern lacing her face.

"I..I.... I got to go." You say getting up and quickly exiting the cafeteria. You rush to the bathroom, collapsing by the sink. You felt your throat closing and it was becoming harder and harder to breathe. You were having a panic attack, the last time you had a panic attack was when your grandmother died, she always new how to calm you down, but she's not around, you have no one to calm you down. The thought of that made you panic some more.

"Y/N......where are you!" You hear a familiar voice, this time it's laced with concern. You tried to speak but nothing came out. You were more focused on trying to keep breathing. You heard the bathroom door open.

"Y/N are you in here?" You hear the voice again, this time you know who that voice belongs to, Stiles.

"Y/N, you're having a Panic attack aren't you?" Stiles asks worriedly. You frantically nod your head trying to breathe, by this time tears were streaming down you face, and you chest ached, your lungs felt like they were going to explode from what very little air you were breathing.

" Shhhh, Y/N try to calm down, just breathe." He says crouching down beside you putting his hand on your shoulders.

"I... I.. I c-can't." You say trying to breathe.

"Yes you can Y/N, just breathe, listen to my voice." Stiles says calmly trying to calm you down.

"Sti.. Stiles."

"Shhh, Y/N it's okay, I'm here." He says now wrapping his arms around you and embracing you in a big hug. As soon as Stiles wrapped his arm around you you felt your heart rate slow down. You slowly started to gain control of your breathing.

"You..... You, how did you know to do that." You ask Stiles.

"Well as a kid I used to get them all the time. The only person who would be able to calm me down was my mom, and after she died I started to get them more frequently. I don't really get them anymore, but I remember how scary they are." Stiles says getting up. He holds his hand out to you and helps you up.

"I know what you mean, I got them when I was younger. I thought my grandma was the only one who could help, she died three years ago, but I guess today you proved me wrong."

"You know Y/N, we have a lot in common. It's actually quite scary." Stiles says causing you both to laugh. You look over at Stiles to see him looking at you.

"What, do I have mascara on my face, I know I probably look like a mess-." Before you could finish you find Stiles lips on yours. You deepen the kiss, but when Stiles realizes what he was doing he quickly broke the kiss. You stare at him confused.

" sorry." Stiles mumbles.

"Stiles, it's okay." You whisper.

"NO, it's not, I love Malia." Stiles says quickly exiting the washroom. Leaving you alone to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you like it. I left it open for a part 2 so let me know if you want one. Anyway feel free to comment, vote and request. Thanks guys, love y'all.
- xoxox H💋