Good At Everything - Theo/Liam/Brett imagine

For sprayberry__

You were Beacon Hills High Schools smartest student, and you were only a sophomore. When you get to school you had just enough time to get your books from your locker and get to your next class, AP Biology. You liked the class but it was strange sometimes being the only sophomore in a senior class. When you get to the class you take a seat near the back pull out your notes. You were going over last nights homework when you noticed someone sitting beside you. You look over to see Theo Reaken. You brought your attention to the front of the class when Mrs.Finch walked in holding your latest test results.

"Good morning, I have your test results, let's just say some of you aren't meant to be in this class." Mrs. Finch says as she starts to hand out the test results. She finally makes it to the back of the class. She hands Theo his paper first, then she hands you yours.

"Good job Ms. Y/L/N." She says before turning and walking to the front of the class. You look down at your paper and see that you got 100%.

"I got a 92 what did you get?" Theo asks you.

"Oh I got 100." You say as people start to stare at you.

Class seemed to go by fast because before you knew it, it was time to go to history. You get to history and take a seat by the window, happy that this class was filled with people your age. Mr. Yukimura walked in the class just as the bell went off.

"Okay students, let's see who payed attention last class. Liam, how many years did it take Sir Francis Drake to complete the first circumnavigation of the globe in 1580."

"Umm......well......ummmm." Liam says clearly confused.

"Well what about you Hayden, do you know the answer."

"No Sir." Hayden sighed.

"Dose anyone in this class know the answer." Mr. Yukimura asked slightly annoyed. You slowly raise your hand.

"Y/N."

"It took three years." You answer.

"Good someone who finally pays attention. Okay Y/N, Robert Curthose is the son of which king."

"William the conqueror."

"Very good Y/N." Mr. Yukimura says as the bell rings signalling that schools out. After school you decide to go out on the fiel and practice your soccer skills. When you get on the field you notice that there are a couple guys from the lacrosse team out on the field practicing there shooting. You do a few warm ups before kicking every ball into the net which catches the attention of pretty much everyone on the field. You notice Liam staring at you before he runs off to his friends who are sitting on the bleachers.

"Who's that." Brett asks Mason as Liam runs up to them.

"That's Y/N Y/L/N. She's one of the smartest students at Beacon Hills High School. She's in like four senior classes, plus she's a total sports beast." Mason explained.

"Wow I'm gonna go introduce myself." Brett says standing up.

"You like her?" Liam asks.

"Yeah I do." Brett answered.

"Well that's to bad because I liked her first." Liam says.

"Yeah like she would date someone like you." Brett snapped.

"Really when was the last time you checked in the mirror."

"Wow really, that's the best you can do, so original Liam."

"Like you could do any better." Before they could argue any longer Theo came up behind them.

"Hey dumb and dumber, while you two are standing here arguing like an old married couple, I'll be over there asking Y/N out." Theo says as he runs past Brett and Liam on his way to ask you out.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it, sorry it kind of sucks anyway what are your guys opinion on Hayden? I don't really trust her that much, anyway comment, request and vote. Thanks guys.
-xoxoxo H💋