Children - Scott imagine

You were hanging out with your boyfriend Scott which you didn't get to do very often considering all the supernatural stuff that goes on in Beacon Hills. You were a witch so when Scott was done dealing with his werewolf stuff you would have to go deal with your witch stuff.

"Learn any new tricks." Scott asks as you cuddle on the couch.

"Yeah I learned a few."

"Cool, can you show them to me."

"Scott I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not."

"Because we all know I'm not the best witch."

"Your a great witch, now show me."

"Okay give me you hands." You grad Scott's hands close your eyes and try to concentrate on what you want to happen, as you do you feel Scott's hands get smaller and smaller in your hands. You open your eyes to see a three year old Scott sitting there.

"OH MY GOD I DID IT." You squeal excited that you actually did something. Scott just sat there and stared at you.

"I want cookie." Little Scott whined.

"You can have all the cookies you want once I change you back." You say as you grab his tiny hands, he squirmed a bit but you just ignored it. You close your eyes and try to concentrate. When you open your eyes you expect to see Scott your boyfriend but instead you see Scott the toddler. The turn back spell didn't work.

"Uh oh...... Well this backfired." You say nervously.

"Cookie." Scott says happily.

"Okay let's go get you a cookie." You say picking him up and bringing him into the kitchen. You set Scott down on a chair and hand him a cookie.

"There you go Scott, stay there, STAY." You say quickly backing out of the room. You take out you phone and call stiles the phone rings a few times before Stiles picks up.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Stiles asks.

"Stiles I need you to get to Scott's house, fast."

"Why Y/N is everyone okay?" Stiles asks worriedly.

"Yeah everyone ones okay, it's just that......... Well it's just that Scott wanted me to show him a trick so I turned him into a toddler and now.......... I don't know how to turn him back." You say quickly.

"YOU WHAT." Stiles yells into the phone.

"I......" Stiles cut you off.

" I heard you the first time. I'm on my way."

"Okay thanks." You hang up the phone and go back into the kitchen, only to find that Scott wasn't in the chair.

"Scott were are you." You say slightly panicking. You hear a little giggle coming from the pantry. You open the pantry door to see Scott getting into a big box of cookies. You chuckle a bit before going over to Scott and taking away the cookie box.

"Scott if you eat all these cookies you might get sick or get a sugar rush." You say as Scott starts to cry.

"SHH Scott don't cry." You say trying to calm him down, but instead made him cry even harder.

"Okay fine." You say handing him the box of cookies. With in a few minutes the box of cookies was empty. When Scott finished with the cookies he ran into the living room, you quickly followed. Scott got up on the couch and started bouncing.

"Oh god Scott be careful." You say as you hear a knock on the door, you open the door and pull Stiles into the house.

"Thank god your here." You say as you pull Stiles into the living room, Scott was still jumping on the couch.

"Y/N why is he so hyper." Stiles asks you.

"Well he may have eaten a whole box of cookies."

"You let him eat the whole box of cookies, what the hell were you thinking." Stiles snapped.

"Well I was thinking how to shut him up because he kept crying." You snap back.

"Okay whatever, I'm going to go call Deaton. He will know what to do." Stiles says leaving the room. You look over to see Scott playing with the TV controller. You walk over take the controller and put on looney tunes apparently Scott loves bugs bunny which made you smile. Stiles comes back into the room and joins you and little Scott on the couch.

"Deaton has a turn back potion I sent Liam to get it."

"Good, little Scott is a lot of work." You say thankfully. About fifteen minutes later Liam showed up with the potion.

"Deaton says that Scott needs to drink this." Liam says as he handing you the potion. You pour it in a cup then hand it to Scott.

"Here Scott, drink this." Scott takes a sip and starts turning back to himself.

"Scott are you okay." You ask.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Do you remember what happened." Stiles asks Scott.

"I remember it all I shouldn't of eat all those cookies." Scott says rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, sorry about that." You apologize.

"But at least the potion worked." You added

"Yeah thank god the potion worked because having a three year old alpha would be awkward." Liam said causing everyone to laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it, thanks for reading. Feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks
-xoxoxo H