Afraid - Brett imagine

For @bubly_

You were hanging out with your pack trying to find out who the benefactor is. You didn't like the whole dead pool thing, but the again who dose. All you friends were on it and so were you and you boyfriend Brett Talbot. You and Brett have been a couple for nine months. You knew he was a werewolf but he didn't know you were one, you thought that he would at least be able to smell it off of you. You were afraid to tell him, he was a born wolf he had full control, you only have a little control and don't want him to think you weak. You were brought out of your thoughts by a loud howl, it sounded like it was coming from the school.

"You guy's heard that right." Scott asks and everyone nods.

"It probably someone from Satomi's pack I'm going to go check it out." Scott says putting on his jacket to leave.

"I'm coming with you." You say joining Scott. When you guys get to the school you see Brett being cornered by Garret and Violet. Garret had his lacrosse stick with the dagger on the end dipped in wolfs bane. You turn into your wolf and attack Garret while Scott takes on Violet. After a while of fighting Garret and Violet take off. You shift back into your self and face Brett.

"Y/N your a werewolf, why didn't you tell me."

"I was afraid you wouldn't love me anymore."

"Y/N why would I love you any less."

"Because you've been a wolf you entire life, you have full control, I don't." You say as a tear rolls down your cheek.

"Y/N I will always love you no matter what, and I can help you learn to control it. I'm always gonna be there for you." Brett says as he wipes the tears form you face.

"I love you Brett."

"I love you to Y/N." 

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I hope you like it @bubly_ . Feel free to comment, request and vote thanks guys.
-xoxoxo H