A Conversation - Theo imagine

It was Friday and you had finally gotten off of school. It's not that you hated school you just hated the classes. You got home and headed to your room deciding to finish your homework right away so you could do whatever you wanted during the weekend. Pulse you were going to be home alone tonight, your dad was away on a business trip and your mom was working a night shift over at the hospital so you'd have no one to disturb you.

You take out your books and start on what seems like your endless pile of homework. After a stressful 2 hours you finally finish your homework. You pull out your phone to see if you missed anything over the last two hours. You missed a text from boyfriend Theo. You and Theo have been dating for over a year, sure he was a little protective but you loved him for it.

From~ Theo

Hey beautiful, I know your probably busy with your school work so how about tomorrow I treat my girl to dinner and a movie <3

To~ Theo

That sounds amazing <3

From~ Theo

It's a date then! I'll pick you up around 4:00

To~ Theo

Sounds great!

From~ Theo

Alright see you tomorrow baby, hope you have a wonderful night! Love you xox💕

To~ Theo

You too! Love you xox😘

You throw your phone on the bed and turn on the TV and flick through some channels before deciding to watch Harry Potter. Thirty minutes into the movie your eyes start to get heavy, apparently two hours of homework can be exhausting. Within minutes you were fast asleep on the couch.

You jolt awake suddenly to the sound of the door slamming. Paranoid that someone might be braking in to you house you slowly got up and made your way to your phone. Once you had your phone you quietly made your way towards the back doors. You finally made it towards the door. You look up to see someone in the reflection of the door windows. You slowly turn around to see a dread doctor. Theo had warned you about them, he told you that they were dangerous and to stay away from the supernatural world.

You try to run out the door but before you could go anywhere you felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen. You slowly look down to see a sword through you stomach. The dread doctor pulls it out making you fall to the ground, he slowly turns around and walks out of the house leaving you there for dead. Tears start to slide down your face. You know there's no point in calling for help, with the amount of blood your losing you'll be dead in minutes. You pull out your phone and dial Theo's number. You need to thank him and let him know how much you love him.

"Hey Y/N, I thought you would have been in bed already. Is everything alright?" You hear Theo answer slightly concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just missed your voice." You say trying no to worry Theo. The last thing you want is to have Theo's last memory of you a sad one. More tears slowly make there way down your face.

"I was just with you today, but I'm glad you called. I was actually just thinking about you." Theo says chuckling a bit.

" I hope that's a good thing." You say slightly smiling.

"I was watching that movie, you know the one we were watching when you kissed me."

"Yeah you were so shocked you fell off the couch." You say feeling light headed from blood loss.

"Yeah and you couldn't stop laughing at me. I think that was one of the best days of my life." Theo says through a smile.

"Yeah same here. What about that time we went to the butterfly museum and we got attacked by butterflies."

"You wouldn't stop screaming."

"What, butterflies are scary. Pulse your afraid of bunnies so I think we're even." You say trying to forget your current situation.

"Alright, you've got a fair point. So we still on for tomorrow?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." You lie.

"God Y/N what would I do with out you."

"I'm not sure? Listen Theo I want you to know that you are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. And I will always love you know matter what." You say know that you only have a few minutes left.

" I love you too Y/N Are you sure everything's alright?" He asks with a slightly concerned tone to his voice.

"Yeah everything's perfect now. Listen Theo I've got to go, but I'll see you soon."

"Alright beautiful see you soon. Love you!"

"Love you Theo." You say hanging up. More tears stream down your face. You feel your eyes start to become heavy. You slowly close your eyes as you feel your body drifting into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this random update. I might update a Valentine's Day image too so let me know which guy/girl you want. Feel free to vote, comment and request! Thanks for reading. Love y'all!

- xoxox H💋