Silent Treatment - Pack imagine

For @tacocheeks

I hope you like it. Sorry if it kinda sucks.

     You walked into school excited to see your friends  after the long weekend. You spotted them down the hall by your best friend Scotts locker, you could tell that they were in deep conversation. Probably about there weekend. They told you the were going to Mexico.

    It hurt a bit when Scott and Stiles  didn't invite you to come with, but you figured that Scott wanted some alone time with Kira, and Stiles wanted sometime with Malia. You tried calling Lydia and Liam, but their phones just went to voicemail. If you didn't know any better you would say they were ignoring you, but they wouldn't do that, would they?

    As you approached your group of friends you notice how there conversations stopped. ' maybe they are trying to ignore you.' You thought to yourself.

    "Hey guy's." You say a bit hesitantly.

   " Hey Y/N, ummm..... Look, this isn't really a good time. Do you mind leaving for a bit." Scott asks with a guilty look on his face.

    "Yeah sure. I'll call you later. " you say choking back tears. You walk away as fast as you can head to class.

   After first and second period it was lunch. You were walking past the locker room to get to the cafeteria, when you heard Scott and Stiles in middle of a conversation. You were about to keep walking when you heard your name.

" Scott I really think we Y/N."

"No we can't, I don't want to put her in danger, she can't know about the Supernatural."

"Yeah, your right."

   You were upset, you always new about the supernatural, your father used to be a hunter, before you were born. He taught you everything in case something came after you and he wasn't around. He taught you to only hunt the bad guys, the threats, and Scott isn't much of a threat, more like an over grown puppy. You were angry at the fact that your friends, who you told everything too would hide something this big from you. You decided that since they were ignoring you that you would ignore them.

   After school you went home to study, you were supposed to go to the library to meet Scott and Stiles, but you decided to stay out of there way. You knew that giving them the silent treatment was a little childish, but you were upset, and you didn't care.

   A few hours later you heard a knock on the door. You open it to find a worried Scott and Stiles.

    "Y/N, thank god! We were supposed meet at the library after school to study for the science test next week." Scott says relief washing over him now that he knew you were okay.

    "Yeah, Y/N that's not like you are you okay." Stiles asks.

   With out answering, you slam the door in their faces. Not two seconds later you hear them knock again, you try your best to ignore them, but knowing how annoying Scott and Stiles are you know their probably not going to go away. You open the door giving them you best bitch face. Internally smiling at your self knowing you just made your favourite fictional character, Sam Winchester proud.(sorry about the supernatural reference, it just kinda wrote itself.)

   "Y/N, what's wrong? Did we do something to hurt you?" Scott asks a bit upset. You were upset that Scott and Stiles didn't tell you about the supernatural, but you never liked seeing you friends upset.

   "No..... It's just that I tell you guys everything, why would you keep a secret like the supernatural a secret from me."

   "Wait, you knew about the supernatural. Like Werewolves and were Jaguars and hunters and........"

   "And banshees and kitsune's. Yeah I know." You interrupt Stiles.

   "Okay then........ Scott you want to tell her."

    "Ummm........ Y/N, I'm a werewolf so is Liam, Lydia's a banshee, Kira's a kitsune and Malia's a werecoyote." Scott explains.

    "Oh, okay then. So what does that make Stiles." You ask

    " Handsome, charming, brilliant, funny. I could go on but then we would be here all night, and Scott promised to finally watch Star Wars with me." Stiles says.

   "Wow........ I honestly have nothing to say about that. How did you convince Scott to watch Star Wars?"

" that's a story for another time." Stiles says patting Scott on the back.

"Okay then..... I should get going see you tomorrow." You say about to close the door.

" Y/N wait. There's a pack meeting coming up on Wednesday, would you like to come?" Scott asks.

"I would love to! Night guys." You watch as Scott and Stiles get into Stiles jeep. Closing the door you think to yourself.

   ' I really do have the best friends.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you like it. I'm sorry I haven't updated that much but I'm gonna update more often now. Thanks to everyone one you requested and have ideas, they should be up shortly. Anyway feel free to comment, vote and request. Thanks for reading. Love y'all.
- xoxoxo H💋