Friends? Friends - Stiles Imagine

It was a clam night. Your parents were away for the week, off on some business trip. You however didn't mind. They always seemed to be disappearing for weeks at a time, you were used to it now. It made it easier for you to keep your parents out of all the supernatural business you and your friends were sucked into. It was nearing 11:30 PM and you were currently curled up on your couch eating pizza and watching a movie.

You were interrupted by a loud knock coming from your back door. 'Who would be knocking on my door at this time of night?' You thought while slowly making your way over to your back door. When you opened the door you were greeted by an injured Stiles who looked as if he was about to pass out. You and Stiles never really got along. You always seemed to be arguing about... Well, everything. However, put you and Stiles together you could solve any problem, school or supernatural wise. If it wasn't for the constant fighting you and stiles would probably make a really great team, and no matter how much you and Stiles fought you both still had to accept the fact that you were now apart of the same pack, and that made you family.

"Oh God! Stiles what happened?" You asked snapping out of thought and rushing out to help him.

"Oh you know... The usual. crazy, psycho alpha thought he could take me on."

"Well, I bet you showed them." You say helping stiles into your house.

"Make your self comfortable. I'll go get the first aid kit." You say running up the stairs. After finding what you need you quickly make your way down the stairs to find stiles laying on the ground.

"Stiles! Don't get any blood on my carpet!" you yell making your way over to him.

"Oh I'm sorry. Next time I'm about to pass out I'll put a towel down first."

"Yeah! You should actually do that." You joke as stiles rolls his eyes.

"Come here." You say inspecting stiles wounds.

"None of them should require stitches, but you should probably go to the hospital just in case." You say.

"No! No doctors. If my dad finds out he'll freak, and well that won't be good for anyone." Stiles yells.

"Fine, as long as you promise me you'll take it easy the next few days."

"Alright fine." You finish bandaging up the rest of Stiles wounds before taking a seat back on the couch.

"Well there's no point in you leaving at this time of night, with your luck you'd get attacked by another werewolf. Wanna stay and watch a movie?" You ask.

"As long as it's Star Wars." Stiles says joining you on the couch.

"Star Wars it is." You say turning on the TV.

"Hey Y/N?" Stiles says quietly.

"Yeah?" You say giving him your attention.

"Thanks. I know we don't always get along, but I honestly don't know what I'd do without you." Stiles says, making you blush slightly.

"Same to you Stiles." You say sincerely.

"So... Friends?" Stiles asks holding out his hand.

"Friends." You say shaking his hand.

(Maybe friends can be our always? Okay I'll stop now... Just ignore me.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry this update kinda sucks, but I hope you enjoyed reading. If anyone wants to talk or anything I'm always around, feel free to DM me at anytime! Also last time I updated I said I was going to try to make these things more interesting so here's a random fact: Did you know that the average human being has a 0% chance of turning into a Rhino within the next year... Okay that was random ignore that! (I do random things when I'm board.)
Feel free to vote, Comment and Request! Thanks for reading guys!!! Love y'all.

-Xoxox H💋