At the club - Scott/Theo imagine

For Lexiii02

Y/F/N = your friends name

You just broke up with your boyfriend of two years. You were sitting in your room watching the notebook and crying when your phone went off it was Y/F/N. You answered the phone.

"Hello." You sob.

"Hey Y/N, a bunch of people are going to the club tonight, you wanna come?"

"Not really." You say.

"Y/N your still not over him. You need to move on, come to the club tonight we'll find you a new guy."

"I don't know."

"Please Y/N please, please, please."

"Okay fine."

"Yes, I'll pick you up in twenty." Before you could reply she hung up. You put on a tight black dress and do your hair and put some makeup on. By the time you were done Y/F/N was here. When you get to the club Y/F/N decided to go hang out with her boyfriend leaving you all alone. You were standing next to the bar when a boy who looked to be about your age came up to you.

"I'm Scott, do you wanna dance."

"Yeah I'd love to, I'm Y/N by the way." Scott leads you to the dance floor, you guys dance a bit, you felt someone come up behind you.

"Hey beautiful, I'm Theo." he whispered in your ear.

"Y/N." You reply.

You spent the rest of the night dancing in between Scott and Theo. maybe coming to the club was a good idea after all.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it Lexiii02 sorry it's so short. Thanks for reading I'm gonna post the rest of the requests tomorrow.
-xoxoxo H