Stuck - Scott Imagine

Finally an update! I just got out of school for the summer so hopefully I could update more. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were with Scott, your boyfriend for two years. You and Scott  were at the hospital trying to figure out the deaths of three local teenagers, who were supposedly killed by a bear. Both you and Scott knew it wasn't a bear that hurt those teenagers. While Scott was looking at the bodies you were trying to figure out what did this. After a few hours you came the the conclusion that you were up against an angry alpha.

   "Hey Scott, I think we have all the information we need. We should find Derek and give him an update." You say trying to get Scott's attention.

   "Okay. It's gonna be dark soon so we should probably move quickly." Scott said quickly finishing what he was doing. You and Scott sneak out of the morgue and make your way to the elevators. The elevator doors open you try to enter the elevator but you can't. Ever since you were younger you had been terrified of elevators. There was no specific reason as to why you were you just didn't like the fact of being trapped in a small box that could break down at anytime.

   "Y/N, are you coming?" You look up to see Scott half way in the elevator.

   "You know what, I think we should take the stairs. You know the same way we got up here." You say quickly hoping Scott would agree with your idea on taking the stairs.

   "Well the elevator is faster. Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

   "Ummm.... Well we could get trapped in that metal box of death, or the elevator could malfunction and we'd fall to our deaths. You see both of these things end with death, and you know what Scott? I don't want to die just yet! So if you excuse me I'll be taking the stairs." You say dramatically turning around only to be stopped by Scott grabbing your arm and pulling you into the elevator.

   "Come on Y/N. Stop being so dramatic, the chances of any of those things happen are like Slim-to-none." Scott says as the elevator doors close. Scott pushes the button to the main level and steps back beside you.

   "Relax." Scott says putting his hand on your shoulder. Not even seconds later the elevator comes to an abrupt stop. Your stomach drops and you slowly turn to glare at Scott who was now fiddling with the buttons trying to get the elevator to move.

   "Death Scott, Death!!" You growl at Scott, trying not to freak out.

   "Calm down Y/N. I'll figure it out, and try not to freak out, please." Scott played around the buttons still hoping to get the elevator working. After failing to get the elevator moving  he walked over to the closed doors and tried to pry them open. Unfortunately you and Scott were stuck in between floors. Scott huffed in frustration and let the doors shut.

   "Well it seems we maybe stuck." Scott says sighing in defeat.

   "No, I couldn't tell." You say sarcastically. Still glaring at Scott. If looks could kill Scott would be ten feet under. Scott now clearly terrified that you would attack him at any moment slowly shuffles away from you, and to the other side of the elevator.

   "Umm..... Y/N?" Scott asks cautiously.

   "What!" You snap clearly annoyed at Scott.

   "Can you.....  Maybe stop glaring at me."

   "Nope." You say popping the p.

   "It's not like there's any chance of any of that happening." You say mimicking Scott from earlier. You and Scott have been trapped in the elevator for over ten minutes. As every minute hose by you start to panic more and more. 'What if we never get out of here.' You thought now starting to breathe heavily. You try to get your breathing under control but that fails and you start hyperventilating. Scott slowly makes his way back over to you and wraps you in a hug.

   "Shhh. It's okay, just breathe." Scott says rubbing your back

   "What.... What i-if we d-don't get out. What if w-we do d-die in here." You choke out as tears start to stream down your face.

   "I'll find away to get us out of here, and I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Scott says as he wipes your tears away and softly kisses your lips. As if it was magic the elevator starts moving and with in seconds you reach the main floor. The doors glide open. Smiling Scott grabs your hand and pulls you out of the elevator.

   "Hey Scott, can we take the stairs next time?" You ask.

   "Of course, kitten." Scotts says kissing your forehead and dragging you out of the hospital so you could go find Derek.