Dont Go - Scott imagine pt.2

It has been three months since you got hit by the car and died. You were now in the afterlife. You liked it there, you finally got to meet Alison Argent and you could watch over you friends. Your death hit the hard but they were slowly getting better. Stiles started to become his silly sarcastic self again. Lydia finally stopped hiding in her house. Liam slowly stopped crying himself to sleep every night. Kira went back to New York for awhile, and Malia quite trying to hide the pain of your death. Scott is a little different, he still blames himself for you death and is starting to push people away. He still breaks down every day. You hate seeing him like that, so broken. You were watching over Scott when you ran into Alison.

"Hey Y/N." She greeted.

"Hey." You reply sounding distracted.

"Okay Y/N, what's wrong." Alison asks.

"It's Scott, it's been three months and he's still blaming himself for my death. I just wish I could talk to him. Tell him it's not his, to stop blaming himself and that I'm happy." You answer.

"Well there might be a way to talk to him, but not for long."

"What, how?" You question.

"Well there's a veil that separates real life from afterlife. You can go through it and talk to Scott while I hold the veil open so you can get back."

"You would really do that for me?"

"Of course, your my best friend, but I can only hold it open for fifteen minutes." Alison says.

"Thank you so much Alison." You say giving her a hug.

"No problem, now let's get you through the veil." After ten minutes of trying to get through the veil and failing you finally get through. You appear right in front of Scott.

"Scott." You say as he looks up at you.

"Y/N?" Scott asks as tears fall down his face.

"Scott we don't have much time. I came to tell you that I love you and that me dying was not your fault. That argument we had it was silly, it was over nothing. You can't keep blaming yourself because sooner or later it's gonna kill you." You say taking Scott's hand.

"I just want you to be happy, Y/N you don't deserve this." Scott sobs.

"It was my time, and I am happy. I met Alison. Sometimes I even get to see Erica, Boyd and Aiden when they pass through. I'm also watching over you and the rest of the pack, just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there."

"I'm glad your happy." Scott whispers.

"I'd be even happier if you moved on, you have a pack that needs you."

"I don't think..." Scot was gonna say something but you cut him off.

"Promise me." You say.

"I promise."

"Good, now I've got to go. I love you Scott so much, and don't forget I'm always gonna be right here." You say giving him a quick kiss goodbye.

"Goodbye Y/N, I love you so much." Scott says as you slowly disappear.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, here's part two. I hope you like it! Feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks for reading.
-xoxoxo H💋