Your a werewolf like me - Liam imagine

For bubly_
Just so you know a lot of the dialog is from the episode benefactor.

After Scott bit Liam, you guys had to help him with the full moon. Although there's just one problem, Liam wouldn't go anywhere near Scott and stiles, so you guys had to trick him into going to Lydia's lake house which meant you have to ask him out. Luckily Liam said yes. When you two got to the lake house Liam kept asking questions on why no one was here for the party that you invited him to but you just kind of ignored him. You and Liam walk inside the lake house to see Malia, Stiles, Lydia, Scott and Kira.

"Sorry." You whisper to Liam.

"What the hell is this." Liam asks.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem Liam." Stiles says.

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott says finishing stiles sentence. A few minutes of explaining things to a freaked out Liam, Liam starts to wolf out. You help Scott bring Liam to the boat house, he was getting to be to much work so you hit him in the head with an ore and knock him out. You and Scott were having a conversation about all the werewolf stuff going on being that you are Scott's first beta, but your conversation was interrupted by Liam starting to wake up. Liam wakes you breaks out of his chains and runs off into the woods. You run after him and finally catch up.

"Liam calm down." You say.

"No my parents, they can't see me like this." Liam sobs.

"Like a monster? Your not a monster your a werewolf like me and Scott. Now Liam you got to calm down." You say and Liam starts to calm down.

"Good job Liam,  now let's get you out of here."

------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it bubly_ . If you haven't already you should go checkout some of there books they are really well written.  Feel free to comment, request and vote thanks for reading guys.
-xoxoxo H