Don't Go - Scott imagine

You and your boyfriend Scott had been fighting a lot lately. You new Scott had been stressed out with all the supernatural stuff going on, but he was ignoring you. You called Scott to talk about it but it just caused more fighting.

"I'm just busy." Scott yelled over the phone.

"Really, well just because your busy doesn't mean that you can't pick up the phone and call your girlfriend." You yell back.

"Oh it's all about you, always so desperate for attention." Scott yells causing you to burst into tears.

"You know what Scott I'm so done, goodbye." You say hanging up the phone. What Scott said to you made you really upset, you just needed to get out of the house. You got into your car, you were going to your best friend Lydia's house. When you got there you saw stiles jeep out front. You went inside hoping that Scott wouldn't be there. When you walked in you saw Lydia, Scott and Stiles standing around talking. You noticed Scott's eyes were red form crying as well.

"Y/N I....." Scott was about to say before you cut him off.

"Save it Scott." You say walking back out the door.

"Y/N." Scott calls fallowing you out of the house.

"Y/N answer me." Scott yells causing you to stop in the middle or the road.

"What, Scott."

"Y/N I'm... Y/N watch out." Before you even get a chance to move you were hit by a car.

"Y/N." Scott yells running towards you.

"LYDIA CALL 911." Stiles yells as he sees the commotion happening outside, before running over to Scott who now has you in his arms.

"I love you so much." You breath looking at Scott. Your eyes start to flutter shut.

"No, no, no Y/N. Stay with me." Scott says as he sees your eyes start to close, soon your slow breathing stops.

"Please wake up Y/N. Wake up." Scott cries clinging on to your lifeless body.

"Scott." Stiles says putting his hand on Scott's shoulder as a few tears fall down his face.

"No Stiles, this is all my fault. I should of spent more time with her, I should of been there. Oh god Y/N I'm so sorry." Scott sobs kissing your forehead.

"I love you Y/N."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I hope you like it sorry that it kind of sucks. Feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks for reading.
-xoxoxo H💋