Fears- Derek Imagine

You were home alone for the night. You were sitting on the couch listening to the storm outside. The thunder roared and the lighting lit up the sky. You never liked storms they were loud and made it sound as if the sky was falling. You slowly make your way to the phone and call your boyfriend of two years Derek Hale.

"Hello?" You here a groggy voice on the other line, sounding as if he just woke up.

"Hey. Do you maybe want to come over?"

"Y/N it's almost 2AM. Are you alright?"

"Yeah... Umm it's nothing. Never mind."

" seriously what's wrong?" Derek asks sounding worried.

"...... It's the storm."

" okay. I'll be there in five." Derek says before hanging up the phone. You make your way back to the couch wrapping yourself in a blanket burrito. Five minutes later you here Derek walk through the door.

"Y/N... Where are you?"

" on the couch." You yell. You feel a dip in the couch and a pair of strong arms wrap around you. You smile and lean into his arms.

"I didn't know you were afraid of storms." Derek says kissing your head.

"I didn't usually tell people. What about you, what are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything."

"That's not true, everyone's afraid of something."

"I'm not." Derek says using his usual serious voice.

"You know mine now tell me yours." You say giving your best puppy face.

" your not going to let this go, are you?" Derek asks

"Nope." You say popping the P.

"Fine, I guess I'm afraid of Losing the people that I love. Losing you."

"Don't worry Derek you'll never lose me."

"With all the supernatural business going on Beacon Hills isn't safe anymore. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know you would never let that happen."

" you right." Derek smiles placing his lip softly on yours.

" I love you Der." You say yawning.

" I love you too Y/N. Now get some sleep." Derek says as you drift off in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry that it's short. I was thinking of starting a competition. Would anyone want to be up for that? anyway thanks for reading. Feel free to vote, comment and request. Thank guys. Love y'all.

-xoxox H💋