Babysitting - Liam imagine

For sprayberry__

You were at school. It was the end of the day and you were putting your books in your locker, when stiles came up to you.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey stiles."

"Can I ask you a huge favour." Stiles asks.

"Yeah sure."

"Well me and Scott are going to a party tonight, but my five year old cousin is in town and I'm supposed to watch her tonight but I was wondering if you could babysit her tonight."

"Oh I'm supposed to hang out with Liam tonight."

"Please Y/N, Liam can come to."

"Okay fine." You agree.

"Thanks Y/N I owe you." Stiles says walking away down the hall.

You and Liam get to stiles house around 4:50.

"Stiles we're here." You say entering the Stilinski household, Liam trailing behind you.

"Hey Y/N, Liam." Stiles says coming around the corner with his little cousin hiding behind his leg.

"This is Mary, Mary this is Y/N and Liam. There gonna be playing with you tonight while I go out." Stiles says introducing you and Liam to Mary.

"Hi Mary." You say crouching down beside her.

"Hi." Mary replied.

"I'm gonna head out, Mary be good." Stiles says leaving the house.

"So Mary, what do you want to do." You ask her.

"Play dress up."

"Okay, that sounds fun." You say as Mary takes yours and Liam's hand and guides you to a room that has some dress up clothes.

Stiles POV:

I get to Scott's house only for him to tell me the party's been cancelled.

"Great, what are we gonna do now." Scott asks me.

"I have an idea." I say running to my jeep Scott not to far behind.

"Stiles where are we going." Scott asks.

"My house." I reply.

"And why would we got to your house."

"To spy on Y/N."

"Dude, we're not going to spy on Y/N and Liam."

"Yes we are, and isn't it obvious that they have a thing for each other."

"Okay fine." Scott gives in.

We get to my house to see Y/N, Liam and Mary playing dress up.

Your POV:

Mary hands both you and Liam a tiara.

"There is no way I'm putting this on." Liam says.

"You have to." Mary states.

"Yeah Liam, you have to." You repeat. Both you and Liam put on the tiara's.

"Well aren't you just the prettiest princess." You tease Liam.

"Hey Mary, isn't Liam a pretty princess." You ask her.

"No." Mary replied. You laugh as Mary goes through the close until she finds what she needs.

" I changed my mind, Liam you be the frog." Mary says handing Liam a frog hat.

"Oh goodie." Liam replies sarcastically making you laugh harder. After a few hours of playing with Mary, you decide it was getting late so you should put her to bed. You had Mary tucked in bed you were about to leave when Mary spoke.

" where are you guys going." Mary asks you and Liam.

"We're going down stairs." You reply.

"But stiles always acts out my favourite bedtime story. I can't sleep until I see it." Mary whines.

"Okay, okay. What story is it?" Liam asks.

"Little red riding hood." Mary replied. You were little red riding hood and Liam was the big bad wolf. By the time you were finished Mary was asleep. You and Liam went back down stairs and collapsed on the couch.

"That was a lot of work." Liam says.

"I know." With in ten minutes you were both asleep on the couch. Your head was on Liam's shoulder and his head was on your head.

Stiles POV:

As soon as Y/N and Liam fell asleep, me and Scott entered the house. We look over and see Y/N and Liam cuddling on the couch.

"See Scott, I told you they had a thing for each other."

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it. Feel free to comment, request and vote! Thanks for reading.
-Xoxoxo H