Valentine's Day - Stiles imagine

For DerekHalesSister

Today was Valentine's Day, you were sitting at home watching a movie. Your boyfriend Stiles was supposed to be here two hours ago but he didn't show up. Of course you were upset but you figured Stiles was helping Scott set up this big romantic date for Kira. Your thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking at the door. You expected to see Stiles on the other side of the door but instead you saw Lydia. You were a bit disappointed that Stiles would stand you up on Valentine's Day, that was until Lydia handed you a card. You look at it for a moment.

"Y/N read the card." Lydia says. You open the card and start to read it.

Y/N
The night is still young so here's the plan go to the place where it all began.
-Stiles

You look at Lydia and see her smiling. You go to your car, you know where you need to go. To the lacrosse field where you and Stiles first met. Once your in the car you drive to the lacrosse field. When you get there you see Liam standing in the middle of the field holding another card.

"Hey Liam." You say approaching him.

"Hey Y/N." Liam says handing you the card, you open it and it says.

Y/N
It's time to go, let's not be late go to the place where we had our first date.
-Stiles

You say a quick goodbye to Liam before getting into your car and going to where Stiles took you for your first date. Beacon Hills Diner. You get to the diner excited to see what else is in store. You enter the diner and see Malia and Kira standing there with the next card. You say a quick hello as they give you the card, you open it.

Y/N
Your almost there, one more to go. Go to the place where we shared our first kiss.
-Stiles

You say a quick goodbye to Kira and Malia. You hop in your car and head to Beacon Hills Nature Trails. You got to the trails and saw Scott standing there.

"Hi Y/N."

"Hey Scott."

"I believe this is for you." Scott says handing you a card. You open it and it says.

Y/N
The hunt is almost over but our night has just begun go to our favourite place for the rest of the fun.
-Stiles

You hug Scott goodbye and head to yours and stiles favourite place. The beach. As you get to the beach you notice the sun is starting to set. You walk down to the sandy part of the beach to see a beautiful dinner setup. There is a carpet outlined with tiki torches and on both sides of the carpet is a beautiful candle design. At the end of the carpet there is a table setup with food and drinks. You walk down the carpet and see a card on your plate. You sit down and open it.

Y/N
You have made it. Tonight I wanted you to go back to all the places where we had our firsts. Where we first met at the lacrosse field when I accidentally ran into you. The diner where we went on our first date, and the trails where I finally gathered up enough courage to kiss you. But I also want tonight to be a first. Turn around
-Stiles

You finish reading the card. You turn around to see Stiles standing behind you. You run up to him as fast as you can and hug him tight, and he hugs back. When you guys pull away Stiles grabs your hands.

"Y/N, you are funny, beautiful, smart and amazing. When ever I'm having a bad day I can always count on you to cheer me up, and whenever I need to talk to someone I know you will always be there. You are my rock, my anchor and Y/N that's why I want to tell you that I love you, and that no matter what I will always be here for you."

By the time Stiles finished talking you were in tears. No one has ever done anything like this for you before, and tonight you realized that you are truly in love with Stiles.

"I love you to Stiles Stilinski." You say pulling him into a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it. DerekHalesSister your other one should be out tomorrow. And THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS, ILYSM. You guys are the best. Feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks for reading!
-xoxoxo H💋