The fight - Scott imagine

For bubly_
A lot of the dialogue is from the episode smoke and mirrors.

"Your a werewolf like me." Liam says as Scott begins to become Scott again. Scott struggles ripping off the bone armour and the remaining bear skull from his head. When his armour is all off you watch as Scott confronts Peter about teaching Kate about the berserkers. You knew that you shouldn't of trusted Peter. Peter admits he did it for family power, you watch as Peter mocks your boyfriend. Peter changes into his wolf, Malia try's to attack her father but he slams her into a brick wall.

"You were my beta first Scott, it was my bite that changed your life and my bite that can end it." Peter taunts.

"You better end it, because you won't get another chance." Scott says. Peter and Scott launch themselves at each other and fight around for a bit. You watch as Peter throws Scott into a wall.

"Fight like an alpha." Peter yells. You had it you step up about to take on Peter, but before you could do anything peter was throwing an old church pew at you. You braced yourself for impact but it never came. You look up to see Scott standing in front of you. Scott attacks Peter again but this time Scott has the upper hand.

"You were never an alpha Peter, but you were always a monster." Scott says knocking peter out. You run up to Scott and smash his lips on to your lips.

"What was that for." Scott asks.

"That was for saving me." You smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment, request and vote. Thanks guys.
-xoxoxo H