♡Chapter 20

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚈𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚘

"Yes." While Buttercup worked on getting in contact with the supposed ally, she was also tinkering at her hand. There was an exposed wire she needed to fix, otherwise she'd loose all dexterity within her thumb.

𝙸𝙳
𝙽𝚘 𝙸𝙳

"No ID." She pried open the panel on the palm of her hand with the end of the screwdriver. She had a pile of wires on her lap incase there was more than one.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Buttercup rolled her eyes and reached for the pliers.

"This seat taken?" Butch didn't wait for an answer before sitting down beside her. He crossed his legs over the other and sat his computer on his lap.

Buttercup rolled her eyes. She grabbed the nippers and held them over the green wire then snipped. She worked her way under other wires to find the source of it, then yanked it out.

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕

Buttercups spine stiffened. "Brick. Brick I've got contact."

"So soon?" Brick slid off the stool by the counter and walked over, followed by Blossom.

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍
𝚈𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚘

"Yes." Buttercup looked to Brick and nodded. She grabbed a spare wire and proceeded to work on installing it in her hand while she waited for a response.

𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎.
.......
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎?

Buttercup couldn't help but smile. "Yeah. We're all alive." She motions for Blossom to come over. "I need your fire to melt this." She holds out a paperclip.

Blossom holds it in her fist and her hand gets set on fire. "What are you doing?"

"Rewiring." Buttercup explained. "The dexterity with my thumb was getting outta wack. Had to fix an exposed wire so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone."

"Wait what?" Butch frowned. "What's wires gotta do with dexterity?"

"Like I said, neither have anything to do with the other. Two different things." Buttercup rolled her eyes. "I'm just using this time to get the things done." she looked over at him.

𝙾𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍!
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢!
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛?