♡Chapter 11

She would do anything to help ease her sisters' pain. If there was a way for her to erase even the slightest of pain, Buttercup would of done it in a heartbeat. However, she knew Bubbles would never allow that. The same reason Buttercup refused to erase her memories is the same reason Bubbles wouldn't let herself even try. Because the pain, the memories, it made them who they were.

It reminded them of eachother, and of themselves.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚄. 1-02

Buttercup gasped. She reached out and grabbed onto the kitchen counter. "No."

"BC?" Bubbles sat up. "Everything okay?"

"No. No. No." Buttercup made her way and sat down on a chair.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎   

𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎       

"Are you getting another message?" Blossom asked.

"They know my name. More than that. They know my number." Buttercup whispered underneath her breath. "Nobody knows our numbers. Not even the professor."

Blossom's eyes widened. "...what?"

"Number?" Boomer questioned.

"We were all given numbers. Kind of like case files." Bubbles explained.

Blossom squeezed at the cup of coffee she'd just poured. "More than case files. In some cases it can be used as an override code."

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎   

𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎       

"Oh for fucks sake," Buttercup closed her eyes tight. "Yes. Accept."

𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚄.

"Great." She rolled her eyes.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝.

"I suppose I should say thanks for the heads up." Buttercup muttered.

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚄."

"Great. Glad that's cleared up." She looked around the room at all the confused faces. "Now cut the chit-chat and tell me who the hell you are, and what the hell you want."

𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚄.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Buttercup glared at the message. Though it looked more like she was glaring at the people in the room. "What. Do. You. Want."

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚄.
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.
𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝