Operation Party

Warning, chapter contains smut

*Felix POV*

"What? Did we miss a holiday or something?" I head out of my room to find Chan on the phone. He came back from the studio not too long ago with Hyunjin.

"Ok sure. Thank you sir" Chan hung up the phone and called me over.

"Hey everyone get out here, I've got some news!" Chan yelled, causing me to cover my ears.

"You couldn't have done that before calling me over?" I say annoyed at Chan.

"Oops" he laughs. The other members trickle in and sit around the table.

"I just got a call from JYP, turns out the studios and dance rooms had to he shut dow tomorrow, some water leak or something that they need to fix. We have an extra day off tomorrow!" He says excitedly. The others cheer, knowing that almost everyone ended up practicing or recording today instead of resting.

"Hey Felix, do you still have that book that you desperately wanted me to read?" Chan asked.

"Yeah somewhere, why do you want it?" I responded, the biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah I thought I could use the time to start reading tomorrow."

"Yes! I am going to look for it right now!" I got up and skipped away happily to my room.

*Hyunjin POV*

As soon as Felix shut the door to the room Chan pulled us all in.

"Ok tomorrow is operation suprise party so I'm going to split you all up into groups to get things prepared. Lee Know and Han, you are responsible for decorations" Han celebrated while Lee Know groaned. Han smacked him in the back of the head and gave him a stern look, making Lee Know rub his head and mouth "sorry" to Han.

"Changbin and Seungmin you 2 will contact all of Felix's friends and provide them with information. I.N and I will take care of food and the cake." Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"What about Hyunjin?" Lee Know asks, again getting a light smack in the head from Han and a glare. "Ok sorry, jeez would you stop?" Everyone laughed at the squabble.

"Hyunjin will make sure that Felix does not try to tag along with any of us by taking him out somewhere." I nod my head in understanding and everyone agreed to their tasks just in time for Felix to skip out of the room carrying the book and passing it to Chan.

"Thanks Felix" he responds.

"So what are we feeling for dinner?" Changbin rubs his stomach and licks his lips, signaling he is hungry.

"I'll make us some food, fried rice ok with everyone?" Felix offered and everyone nodded in agreement.

The members all dispersed to their areas to wait for dinner.

"Go, ask him" chan mouths as he signals me to the kitchen.

I wrap my around Felix, startling him slighty. It will never get less cute when he gets scared.

"Oh hi!" He says with a big smile on his face, cuddling into me.

"So.. I have a question for you" I say to him quietly gently swaying back and forth.

"What is it?" He asks, glancing over at me.

I lay my head on his shoulder right next to his ear. "Will you go out with me tomorrow. On a date?" I ask, smiling at Felix.

"Really?!" He whispers back before his face droops. "Wait.. but what are we gonna tell the others?" He asks, his previous excitement turned sad.

"You forget that we have always been around eachother 24/7? They don't need to know its a date, we can tell them we are going shopping or out for a walk or something" I try to reassure him, not quiet managing to get the adorable smile to return to his face. Time to kick it up a notch. I stealthily move my hand to his rib cage and start to tickle him.

"Hey no!" He tries to squirm away, laughing. I return my arms back around his waist and get back in position.

"You weren't allowed to be so sad and I can't do my first option out here so I resorted to plan B" I give him a squeeze.

"So is that a yes?" I say pressing my head down on his shoulder.

"... yes" the smile returns to his face.

"Yay! Ok meet me in the living room tomorrow morning at 10. I will take care of everything." I nudge him with my nose and let go.

"Oh! And wear something warm" I tell him softly, seeing that he is blushing.
I turn around and give Chan a thumbs up to signal my success in the mission.

"How can I assist my love with dinner?" I roll up my sleeves and salute to him, making Felix chuckle.

"You can take the veggies and cut everything up. Can you handle the onion?" He says, challenging me.

"Tsk the onion doesn't stand a chance against me." I puff my chest.

5 minutes later my eyes are watering and Felix is laughing at me. Using his sleeve to wipe away my tears and smiling at me.