The Date

*Felix POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Ughhhh" I grunt at it as I try to snooze it. I reach over to grab my phone and see a text from Hyunjin

-Goodmorning my love,

I can't wait for our date today, its a surprise but I am going to give you a couple of tasks along the way. The first I gave you yesterday: wear something warm. Once you get ready head to the kitchen for your next task. I'll see you soon ❤️-

I jump out of the bed, remembering that Hyunjin asked me on a date. Wear something warm? But its barely fall here. I head to the closet to pick out some jumper sweats and a comfortable sweater. I head to the bathroom to put on light makeup and style my hair back.

I walk into the kitchen and see a plate with a sticky note attached to it.

-Eat up, you are going to need your energy!-

I remove the cover from the plate to see a croissant and some steak. I chuckled to myself, remembering the debate we had a while back about breakfast food. I shared that one of my favorite breakfasts to eat was steak and mash. It took Hyunjin so long to process the information and eventually I got the famous "ew" face from him that went viral years ago. I laughed to myself imagining the picture. The steak was still warm so Hyunjin is not far ahead of me.

I pick up my plate and bring it to the sink to clean, I reach to grab a cup for some water and find another note.

-yay! You are drinking your water. Next task: bring a change of clothes that are suited for today's weather. Warm, temperatures in the mid 70s, partly cloudy. Although I will have all the sunshine I need with me-

I love that he knows me so well to be able to place there where I will find them. I head back to the room to shuffle through the closet, looking for my other outfit. I brought a pair of distressed jeans and an oversized white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I get a notification on my phone.

-ok great. Get your things ready to go and come meet me at the door for the next step. I can't wait to see you.-

My heart flutters with excitement. I pack up my things and head to the door where Hyunjin is leaning against the wall smiling. Man he cleans up well, I keep forgetting how charming he is. My face lights up with a smile.

He reaches out his hand and pulls me close to him. "Good morning, are you ready?" He says, his eyes filled with love and a smile spread across his face.

"Mhmm" I nod my head.

"One last thing..." Felix comes up behind me and kisses my cheek before putting a blindfold around my eyes. "Such secrecy!" He pouts while letting out a small giggle. I grab his arm and Hyunjin leads me to the car.

"Wait, what did you tell the others? Do they know we are going to be gone?" I ask, concerned knowing how Chan gets when he doesn't know where I am.

"Mhmm. I let him know that we were heading out. Now relax and enjoy the ride." He sheepishly places his free hand on my thing and I massage it like I always do. I can always tell his hands apart from his signature rings that he always wear. Hyunjin takes my hand and kisses it softly before placing it back down. After about a 15 minute drive the car comes to a stop.

"Stay right there" he says, I can hear him get out of the car and open the trunk. My door opens and his hand cups my face gently, kissing me softly before leading me out of the car and placing a box in my hands to hold.

"Ok I'm going to remove the blindfold now. Are you ready?" He says.

"Yes!" I squeel back in excitement.

"Ok! Ok! We can head home, you don't have to yell" he says, chuckling. He gently unties the blindfold.

"Ok now you can look" he grabbed my hand as I opened my eyes. Our date is starting off at the ice rink.

*Hyunjin's POV*

"What?!" I hear Felix say, the excitement bursting from his eyes.

"How did you know?!" He turns to me, giving me a tight hug.

"I may have asked for some guidance from Chan in things that are special to you." I say, rubbing my neck and taking in the adorable excitement in his face. He snaps out of it remembering the box he is holding.

"Can I open it?" He asked, very cutely shaking the box trying to figure out what was in it.

I nod and without wasting any time he opens up the box, his jaw dropping to the floor.

"Oh Hyunjin, they are amazing! Thank you!" He says, discovering the ice skates that I packed in the box, he sniffs gently.

"Aww no.. baby come here" I pull him into my chest and brush his hair gentlu with my fingers. He picks up his head to face me and I wipe the small droplets off his cheek and we just look at eachother for a while before I break the contact.

"Are you ready my love?" I ask, reaching my hand out for him grab. We get ourselves ready and skate, I had to hang onto Felix for most of it since I have never skated before. I needed to rest my butt from the amount of times I fell down.

Felix graciously moved on the ice like he was made for it. Endless possibilities in his eyes that just entrap me. After about 2 hours of skating. We were both ready to head out. I find a next sticky note taped on the inside of the skate box.

"Now it is time to get dressed for surprise number 2. Meet me in the front lobby when you are ready for the next thing."  Before he could ask I left to change to make sure he was able to meet me for the next activity.

"Just wow" I say, he looks so precious and cute. I grab his hand and lead him back to the car. Now turn around.

"What is the password" he says, standing his ground not letting me turn him. I lean my face closer to his and give him a peck on his nose.

"Eeh wrong, try again" he smirks at me. I hover over his lips teasing him by licking my lips, brushing his with my tongue in the process. I could see him shiver.

"Am I getting warmer?" I flirt, teasing him because I know what he wants.

"Mhmm" he responds, breathing very deep now.

I finally couldn't resist any longer. I held his hands and passionately planted my lips of his. I can see a smile creep on his face.

"Is that it?" I ask. Felix nods his head and turns are promise. I retie his blindfold and guide him into the car.