Initiations

*Felix POV*

All of the group members were dressed and ready to go. We had to take 2 separate cars: I.N, Lee Know, Han, and Hyunjin in one and Chan, Seungmin, Binnie and I in the other. Dad Chan was making one of his usual vlogs in the car while we were jamming out to music and playing around. Seungmin, who is the youngest of the group and a sassy pants if I may add was just not having it today. I decide to mess with him more, he is just so fun to mess with when he is a grumpus. I start poking him and go to grab his arm when he pulls it away and rolls his eyes at me. I decide to sing a little song hoping to get him to crack a smile, even one out of disdain. I grab his sleeve and sing "hey Seungmin, will you touch me? I feel so soft and fluffy" in the most baby tike voice I can make. Initially he looked at me with that face of confusion and disgust mixed into 1 but not soon after he rolled his eyes and cracked a smile, looking at the window to hide it. Mission accomplished.

*Hyunjin POV*

We get to the park and I see Chan and Felix stumbling out of the car with their arms around their shoulders like drunk scottish men in the movies embracing their inner Aussie and chanting with their accents. Seungmin gets out as if he can finally breathe. Poor thing, being the youngest he always gets messed with. We all take a stroll around the park and play a quick game of soccer before plopping on the ground to relax.

My team won of course. Thanks to Felix and his ability to hit his own team members with the ball completely on accident. It is so endearing that he is so bad at games but always wants to join in just for the fun of it. He really is an angel. I lay my head down on I.Ns stomach and see Felix passing by.

"HEY FELIX" I yell to him in my now signature english accent and enunciation. He immediately turned to look at me.

I pat the ground by me signaling him to sit "come join me Yongbokkie" I say teasingly with a grin on my face.

Felix sucked his bottom lip into his mouth while rolling his eyes and smiles. I feel my face getting warm, I love it when he gets all sassy with me.

He comes over and sits down in the grass next to me. I rest my arm in his lap and give him a few pokes until he smiles. I had to squint my eyes because the clouds went away and the sun was extremely bright. Felix must have noticed and leaned over my chest to block the sun from me. He is so sweet like that. He always figures out exactly what you need and just does it, no question needed. The way the sun lit him from behind made his black hair shine.

"Better?" He said. You can tell he was extra Aussie with Chan by the thick accent in which he said it. I really could not help but smile at him, noticing my eyes drifting to his lips once again with that perfect smile he gives me.

I rub my hand on his side as a thank you and confirmation. Felix looked over me at the others acting silly and being loud, yet did not move his position an inch. His arms looked really toned in his white short sleeve as he was holding himself in the position to block my sun. I licked my lips and immediately noticed that a blade of grass had landed on my lip and i sputter to get it off.

Felix whipped his head back to face me and laughed. My arms were puzzled between him and I.N and I started to try to loosen it. I felt my heart rate increasing and my face turning red as I felt the chills run down my spine. Felix gently brushed my bottom lip with his thumb while cupping my cheek with his small hand. He brushed my lip a couple of times until the blade of grass was removed, feeling more and more knots in my stomach with every stroke.

"There" he said with his low sultry voice and smiled at me before looking back in the direction of the others and  gently playing with my hair. I was frozen in that position, not knowing how to handle the feelings that i was experiencing. Once I was able to come back to reality I squeezed Felix's side which made him giggle and caused him to lose the footing he had with his arm holding him up. My breath got taken away and my eyes widened realizing that his face was almost touching mine. I completely got caught up in the moment and moved my face to his, pressing our lips together.

It felt like time stopped and I got completely lost in the soft warm texture of his lips. Felix pulled away, looking at me in disbelief, his eyes wide.

Oh no... what did I do??