Chapter Thirty One

The next morning, everyone got to work trying to find Elle

The next morning, everyone got to work trying to find Elle. Eden worked for about an hour, but she was getting frustrated. After she angrily threw a pair of scissors, everyone decided it was best that she worked off some of her anger and anxiety. It would definitely be safer than allowing her to continue working, especially with objects in reach that she could throw.

Eden went to her bag and grabbed some workout gear, before she began working out while the others researched and planned. Her working out was helping her out, as well as keeping her safe. She was hitting a punching bag, doing push-ups and sit-ups, and any other workout she could do inside the bunker with very little equipment.

Han watched her from afar, making sure she wasn't hurting herself or doing anything too dangerous. He couldn't deny that he thought she looked very attractive in her workout clothes, which consisted of leggings and a sports bra. Her body was so fit and perfect to him, though she didn't have the abs she had when they first met. He blamed that on the constant time stuck in their apartment in Tokyo for a year.

She really didn't have the ability to workout as much like she had when she wasn't in Tokyo. Han believed she looked beautiful no matter how she looked, but Eden was very serious about the way her body was supposed to look. She wanted abs and perfect health, but Han didn't expect her to do anything for him. He loved her in any way she was.

"You're lucky man," Roman said,"when we were younger, instead of working out, she'd try and spar with Brian and I any chance she had."

"She knows I refuse to put my hands on her in any way that could get her hurt." Han replied, causing Roman to chuckle.

"We tried talkin' her out of it, but she didn't care what we said," Roman commented,"This one time we were playing basketball outside, and she cane running home saying some girl fucked up her shoe. Their mom never bought new shoes for them, so whenever Eden got new shoes, she was really careful with them. Anyway, she was so pissed about her shoes. Brian told her we'd spar after our game, but she wasn't havin' it. She took the ball from him, and she decided she'd play with it. She ended up bustin' both our noses, and we had to lie about it so she wouldn't get in trouble."

"Roman! Quit telling lies!" Eden exclaimed, as she hung upside down doing another version of sit-ups.

"See," Roman pointed towards the girl,"that shit right there is scary; nearly psychotic." He said, though everyone knew the man was joking.

"Get back to work, man!" Tej called, causing Roman to roll his eyes and head back to work on what he had been doing.

"I need food," Roman complained,"when are we getting food?" He questioned, looking around the room.

"Yeah, I need food." Brianna said, as she played games on a spare laptop.

"Good, Roman go pick up some food." Brian commented, making Roman groan.

Roman soon left the bunker to pick up food, while the others continued their work without the joker around. When he got back, Eden flipped herself over and landed on her two feet as she purposely fell from the beam she had been using for sit-ups. She went over and grabbed a burger and fries, before she sat down next to Han and began to eat.

"You should be a ninja, you're very fast and stealthy." Ramsey commented, causing Eden to chuckle.

"I'll consider it when I need extra money." Eden joked, and the others laughed.

"Hey, I think I found something." Tej said, catching everyone's attention.

"What'd you find?" Mia asked, as she peeked over at his computer.

"I think I hacked into their servers. There's talk about moving Elle in two days. They're going to be using more than one vehicle, but they're raking her to wherever the main destination is where they need her." Tej replied, as he scanned through the files he was reading on his screen.

"So, we have two days to find her before they move her?" Eden asked, and Tej nodded.

"I should be able to track their IP address with their server. We should have their location in a few hours; tomorrow at the latest." Tej said, causing Eden to sigh in relief.

Eden was worried that they'd never find Elle, but Tej seemed confident in his own abilities. If Tej was confident that they'd find her, then Eden would believe in him. She remembered Brian telling her that Tej was really good with technology, so she didn't doubt his skills really at all. He was definitely smarter than her with something like this, at least, that's what she believed. She never really tried to see how tech savvy she really was.

"I'll stay behind with Brianna when you guys go to get Elle," Mia said,"I know you guys want to be able to focus everything on Elle, so I'll keep this little one safe."

"Thank you, Mia." Eden replied, giving the woman a smile.

"It might be best if you start heading home with her. It'd be safer if you two were nowhere near the altercation when it happens." Dom commented, and though she didn't want her daughter away from her, Eden did agree with him.

"Is that okay with you, Eden? Han? I won't take her if you guys don't want me to." Mia said, but the couple shook their heads.

"It's safer for her. We have to keep her safe, so we can rescue Elle." Eden answered, and Han nodded in agreement.

They were worried about letting Brianna out of their sight, but they trusted Mia. She was their family, and they knew she could protect their little girl. It was just hard for them to let go...