Chapter Thirty Two

When they had gotten a general location of the area Elle was being kept, the group went to gear up

When they had gotten a general location of the area Elle was being kept, the group went to gear up. Eden grabbed her knives, which was something she used more than a weapon that needed ammo. She believed that a knife could work faster than a weapon that needed to be reloaded after so many shots.

As they were getting ready, Mia was packing her things. Eden handed her all of Brianna's things, before she and Han kissed their little girl goodbye. The moment Mia and Brianna were gone, Eden and Han made sure their things were packed as well. They were hoping to get Elle back and leave the bunker with a quickness.

Moments before they got together to leave, the bunker was attacked once again. Eden had been startled by a loud bang, before men started running into the bunker. Last time they weren't ready, but this time they were. Everyone had been ready, because they had been armed to fight somewhere else.

The men that had stormed the bunker were fast, but not fast enough. Eden was ready, and she was going to fight her ass off. The moment one man approached her, she was ready to fight to the death. She kicked the man in the abdomen, causing him to hunch over. She grabbed his head and backed up, slamming his head into the concrete wall behind her. She wasn't sure if the man was dead or knocked out, but she didn't care in the moment, she was just fighting.

"Get the computer!" She heard a man yell, which made her act fast.

She jumped over a computer desk, and kicked the computer chair towards the men headed to the computer. They were after the computer Tej had used, meaning they knew that Tej had hacked into their servers. They had tracked them, but it was too late for them to take everything away. Eden didn't care if they even tried, because their hands would be gone before they could get the computer.

One of the two men charged at her, managing to knock her to the ground. He got a few punches in, but that wasn't good enough. She was able to flip the man over, wrap her legs around his neck, and choke him out while throwing a knife at the other man. The knife went through his hand, causing the man to let out a scream.

The moment the one guy was choked out, Eden jumped up and attacked the other man. The man yelled out in pain, as she ripped the knife from the man's hand. Once the knife was out, the man used his good hand to try and punch her in the face. She caught his hand, before hitting him with her knee in the nuts.

"Fucking bitch!" The man exclaimed, before he elbowed her in the chest.

She wheezed, but luckily she was able to catch her breath after a moment or two of disorientation. She growled and threw her head forward, breaking the guy's nose and busting his lip with her head. The man fell to the ground, and Eden climbed on top of him, using her fist to hit him over and over until she knocked him out.

Eden quickly grabbed Tej's computer, which caught the attention of one of the men that attacked the bunker. He charged at her, but she acted quick. She quickly spun around and round-house kicked him. The man stumbled back disoriented, so she quickly grabbed his head, and smashed his face on her knee. She hit his face a couple of times, before she let him fall to the ground.

When she realized that she was in the clear, she quickly ran down the hall towards the room she had stayed in. She opened the door and shut it quickly. She locked it, but she knew the lock wouldn't hold long. She had to act fast, so she quickly went to her bag and slid the computer into the bag under all of her clothes.

As soon as she believed she had the computer hidden in her bag, she picked up her bag and shoved it under the bed. She quickly fixed the blankets up to try and make sure that it looked as inconspicuous as possible. Once everything was hidden, she left her room and headed back out to help the others.

There was still quite a few men in the bunker, and everyone was really fighting their asses off. When she seen another man trying to sneak attack Han, she wasn't going to let that happen. Quickly, she ran over, and tackled the man to the ground. Han seen her, and when he seen her kick the man's ass, he couldn't help but feel a little turned on. She was really hot when she was fighting bad guys.

Once they had finished fighting off all the men in the bunker, everyone was breathing heavily, and looking around the bunker. There were quite a few bumps, bruises, and cuts on everyone, but luckily they hadn't been too severely hurt. It really was just a chance happening that none of them had gotten hurt. Everyone had been lucky to make it out with all of their limbs intact. If they weren't careful, really bad things could've happened before they could save the one person they had been fighting for...