30 - Crash Addiction

"We're surrounded!" Diva commented. "Are you sure you can handle it?"

First off, thanks a lot Captain Obvious! Secondly, I'm certain. Why did you think I went through an entire transformation sequence for?

I saw the mob of cloaked people approach me.

Mob of Shady People

"Oh?" I reacted before a smile appeared on my face. "Well then... Buckle up!"

214[D]
Gear: 1/3

...

Gear: 2/3

Good. I'm able to charge my [Heat] up by 2 [Gears].

I gripped my concrete slab and infuse it with [Heat]. The crack begins to glow.

I saw the girl already jumping in the fight, appearing right in front of one of the robed attackers before slamming him into the ground.

That was fast!

41236H > H

I launch my chain, anchoring in the middle of the crowd.

I jump straight into the fight. I bash the first guy I see with my weapon. I swing widely as a wider area is needed against a horde.

I dig my [Rock Hard Maniac] into the ground.

236P

My weapon bursts into flames before sending the fire into the ground and building up pressure. A wall of fire bursts from the ground in front of me originating from where I dug my weapon.

The wall of fire progressively approaches my opponents.

I see an attacker rushing me, pulling out a dagger. 

236[K]

"[Bandit Bringer]!" I yelled as I jumped up.

I dove down with my fiery fist impacting square in his face. The robed man falls to the ground and I stomp his face once or twice just to make sure he falls asleep.

I see them all slowly close onto me.

214[D]
Gear: 2/3

...

Gear: 3/3

My smile grew.

"Good idea. But not good enough!" I yelled as I got low.

214H

I flew towards a direction as 3 pillars of [Holy Fire] erupt from the ground. Some of the cloaked men were sent flying by the sudden eruption of fire.

I spun back around, still keeping low.

214H

I went back in again and the same thing happened.

As I repeated, the number of pillars soon reduced due to the depletion of my [Heat].

As I stopped, I saw that a a smart guy saw that I stopped right in front of him and was about to stab me with his dagger. I had only noticed due to my [Danger Sense].

I rolled out of the way in time and threw my chain low. It wrapped to his legs and legs. When I got back up on my feet, I dragged him towards me and clotheslined him.