2.3 - 2.4

2.3 - like

  Mingxin looked at Bai Ling with a pale face and chattering teeth in surprise, wondering how he could look like he was suddenly thrown into the snow.

  Although sometimes he feels that this bedroom is indeed a little colder than outside, but it's not that exaggerated, right?

  But Mingxin suddenly found that Bai Ling's eyes were staring in the direction of the portrait, motionless, as if she was frightened. But this seemed even weirder, even he was not frightened by the portrait, so Bai Ling seemed to be the same as the portrait. Will someone who is familiar with his dead husband be scared?

  These thoughts only flashed through Mingxin's mind for a moment, and then disappeared naturally. He immediately pulled Bai Ling, asked him to sit on the sofa far away from the man's portrait, and took over a dozen of Bai Ling's hands. He put the bag aside and said to Bai Ling, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be frightened by my husband's photo. Do you want to drink some hot water to warm yourself up?"

  Bai Ling was still frightened and found it difficult to answer.

  So Mingxin turned around to fill the water. Fu Yujin's soul followed him. After hearing the three words "my husband", all his anger was swept away. At this time, there was a trace of shyness on his handsome face. But more of it is the pleasure of satisfying possessiveness.

  But...his cold eyes glanced at the pale Bai Ling on the sofa.

  This does not mean that he will let go of the person who tried to seduce his little wife.

  He could tell at a glance which brand Mingxin was wearing, and the price was even more than double that of Bailing's clothes. He brought someone else's wife with him to buy expensive clothes, and as soon as he went out Just one afternoon...

  Even though Fu Yujin kept a clean life and never had an intimate relationship with anyone until his death, living in this circle, you will more or less hear about some rich second generations playing with boys and girls who have just grown up. In the beginning, these rich second generations You can control them by giving them clothes, a car or a house...

  Fu Yujin's eyes became darker and darker.

  It turns out that he cares about the loyalty of his subordinates, and all the things he provides for his only son eventually become his capital to play with his wife!

  Although his little wife is loyal to him, he will never tolerate such a person with ulterior motives following his little wife!

  Thinking of this, a few wisps of black energy spread out from under his feet and stretched towards Bai Ling.

  Just now because of his anger, he only felt that his power seemed to be much stronger, and he seemed to be able to do more things...

  At the same time, Mingxin handed the cup filled with hot water to Bai Ling and asked with concern: "Are you feeling okay?"

  He felt that he was so powerful now that he could actually take care of others. When he stared at Bai Ling drinking water, a smile appeared on his face, which was sweet and gentle.

  But soon, Mingxin realized something was wrong.

  His eyes fell worriedly on Bai Ling's face. Why did the little "adopted son"'s face turn paler and even blue as he drank more water, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead?

  The hand holding the water glass couldn't help but tremble, as if it was very weak.

  "What's wrong with you? Do you have a fever?" Mingxin touched Bai Ling's forehead with the back of her hand. Fu Yujin's forehead jumped at the side, but because he was controlling the ghost energy, he couldn't stop him in time and could only watch his little wife. Touch another man's face with your soft, pretty hands.