3.25 - I'll take care of him, don't be afraid

what happened?

  When this thought arose, Mingxin was already grabbed by the shoulders and forcibly turned over in the warm holy pool.

  What caught his eye was still Lance's handsome face, but his golden eyes were cold and full of anger, adding a bit of evil energy to this face. He didn't seem to know the situation, he just saw Ming Ming. Seeing the marks on Xin's body, anger burned in her heart, "Lyle, who were you calling just now?"

  As soon as this title was read out, Ming Xin immediately knew who the person in front of him was.

  It was actually the dead blood prince Egeo!

  However, in Mingxin's eyes, he has another identity.

  It is an incomplete fragment that belongs to that person.

  Because it was incomplete, when he existed as a vampire prince, only half of his body was under his control, while the other half was controlled by the small world.

  Is the fusion of fragments incomplete?

  At this moment, Mingxin was equally confused both in her heart and on her face, and she didn't need any extra acting.

  Seeing Mingxin's confused look, the anger in Aigeo's eyes burned even more fiercely.

  However, he was not as crazy as that night. He just stared with fierce golden eyes, rubbed the red marks on Mingxin's body vigorously with his fingertips, and whispered: "Lance? Is he the one who made you like this?"

  Egio had been fighting with the former pope for nearly ten years, but he could not remember the other's name, let alone the new pope who had just taken office. As for the previous joint attack on the Holy Son with the archbishop, he just did it casually, the archbishop Putting all the interests on the table, he said that he would divide the continent into half, which was quite reasonable. However, he had long seen the other party's true intention of dominating the continent. However, the vampire lineage has always had no moral integrity, so he agreed casually. In the end, I couldn't even remember what the Holy Son looked like, and of course I couldn't remember the other person's name.

  In other words, in the end, all he remembered besides his own name was the name "Lyle".

  When Mingxin heard "Lance" pronounce her name coldly, the doubts in her eyes deepened, but Egeo couldn't bear it anymore, hugged Mingxin's waist, and immediately took the person out of the pool.

  As soon as the little vampire's snow-white but red-scarred body emerged from the pool, Egeo's face turned completely dark, and his eyes were filled with murderous intent. He gritted his teeth and said, "Where is that Lance?!"

  Mingxin kept staring at him and said nothing.

  The slightly damp golden hair fell from her shoulders and hung on Mingxin's body. At this moment, even a person like Egeo had noticed something abnormal belatedly.

  He was finally willing to lower his eyes and look towards the water.

  A strange yet slightly familiar face came into view, with blond hair and golden eyes - no matter how you look at it, this is definitely not the handsome face of Egio!

  Egeo was shocked and suspicious, his brows furrowed tightly, "Who...who is this?"

  Mingxin looked at him and said calmly: "Lance."

  At this moment, Egeo finally remembered when he had seen this face that made him feel disgusted when he saw it.

  That day, he almost caught his little Lyle, but this man suddenly appeared, disturbing his game with the little half-vampire, and causing little Lyle to escape from the palace he had carefully prepared.