3.16 - But his prey has already mastered his most deadly weapon

The wizard picked up the kitchen knife and slashed the chicken's neck without mercy.

  The smell of blood instantly filled the entire room.

  Ani's mouth couldn't stop drooling from his mouth, but instead of hunger and thirst, what was worse in his heart was fear.

  So a live chicken, the wizard actually killed it at the request of him!

  This is too terrible!

  The wizard pressed the struggling chicken head into a wooden basin, and the blood slowly flowed into the basin. Soon, the chicken lost its vitality and stopped struggling.

  He grabbed the chicken with one hand and put the wooden basin in front of Arnie with the other hand.

  "Drink blood," he said.

  Ani's response was to quickly shrink into a corner, trembling.

  Has it finally come... Seducing him with blood...

  Lance saw this and sighed.

  Judging from the education he received in the Temple of Light, Ani has never harmed a human being or even sucked blood. He is definitely a good vampire. Of course, he should find a way to save his life.

  From a selfish point of view, of course he didn't want to interfere with Arnie's affairs.

  But if he doesn't care, his little wizard will.

  Although I don't know why, it seems now that Ani's weight in Mingxin's heart is definitely not light. If this vampire really dies because he is unwilling to drink blood, his little wizard will definitely be very sad.

  So Lance stood behind the wizard and said coldly to Arnie: "Don't want to drink blood? Of course you can, but you have to pluck all the feathers off the chicken.

  Pull it out... pull it out?

  Ani's eyes were even more horrified.

  He was originally afraid of the bleeding wound on the chicken's neck, but this evil man actually asked him to pluck the chicken's feathers with his own hands!

  He...he is scarier than the wizard!

  The wizard looked up at Lance with a puzzled look, but Lance took the chicken head from his hand and whispered: "Don't you want to eat chicken curry with potatoes?"

  Seemingly impressed, the wizard let go of his hand.

  So, the basin of chicken with blood was placed in front of Ani.

  Ani shivered even more, "Don't... I don't..."

  With his back to the wizard, Lance showed an indifferent smile: "Do you think it's enough to just do nothing?"

  "Every member of this family plays a certain role. The wizard and I are responsible for the work. Even the grunt beast has its own duties. And what about you? Ani, have you done any work?" He whispered.

  Arnie stopped trembling and looked at Lance blankly.

  "If you continue to be so useless..." Lance lowered his eyes and pretended to mutter, "Maybe, soon, the wizard will be disgusted..."

  Chicken blood dripped down to the bottom of the pelvis.

  Ani squatted by the basin and actually started to pluck the chicken's feathers.

  While plucking the hair, the saliva soaked the front.

  The wizard was grabbed by Lance to wash his hands, but he couldn't help but look at Arnie, the dark hood opening seemed to be full of surprise.