【Arc 5】━━ Female Anchor ━━

✧  Arc 5   green tea cross-dressing X sultry CEO who takes the initiative to stretch out his golden thighs.

...__...__...__...__...__...__...__..._

5.1 - In this world, you are a cross-dressing anchor

  Mingxin has lived in the previous world as a figure skater for decades.

  When he was 20 years old, he and He Yu made their relationship public. Before the public announcement, He Yu was worried that his celebrity fans would put a sack on him.

  Of course, there was no need for Xingfen to put a sack on He Yu. Mingxin had already thought so. Damn it, He Yu kept saying that his back hurt, but as soon as he got to bed, there was no pain at all!

  However, unexpectedly, star fans accepted this surprisingly well.

  After all, Mingxin is an athlete, not an idol. He does not sell his personality and only relies on his own ability. He Yu was the first figure skater to step out of China. Later, he fell silent for Mingxin. Coach, his entire coaching career has been following Mingxin's footsteps. Many people have long criticized their CP, so when it came time to make it public, there were no surprises.

  He did not retire until he was 30 years old. After retiring, he still existed as a professional athlete. He participated in ice performances from time to time, performed for children, and also served as a university figure skating coach.

  No matter what Mingxin wanted to do, He Yu would always accompany him to do it.

  Yang Ningyu retired after the 2022 Winter Olympics. He quickly became a figure skating coach. As more and more students became talented, his progress climbed step by step.

  China finally became a big country in figure skating.

  Mingxin never thought that Yang Ningyu's wish would be this.

  Yes, if he didn't have such a wish, how could Yang Ningyu in the original world still feel inadequate after winning the world championship and insist on challenging the impossible 4A, and become disabled because of it?

  A world champion often can't change anything.

  But countless world championships and even countless broken world records play a big role.

  He actually realized Yang Ningyu's wish unknowingly.

  *

  After gaining consciousness again, Mingxin suddenly felt something was wrong.

  His lower body was cold, but he was definitely wearing something.

  Mingxin lowered her head and saw what was obviously a women's pleated skirt on her legs.

  He is not short, on the contrary, he is very tall, very thin and tall, so the pleated skirt of one size is put on him, but it only reaches the middle of his thighs, and underneath are two white thighs with nothing on, and his feet are not exposed. Wearing socks and stepping directly on the ground, your toes will turn pink.

  Ming Xin's face remained calm, but his heart was in turmoil.

  Kuaiwen Bureau finally couldn't bear it any longer and forcibly changed his personality?

  Thinking like this, Mingxin pulled up the corners of her skirt with both hands, lowered her head and took a look inside.

  The system had just received the relevant content of this world and was about to transfer the original plot when it saw Mingxin's perverted behavior. The code was subtly confused, "What are you looking at?"