2.15 - 2.16

2.15 - Hold it in your hand

  After leaving the hospital, Bai Ling panicked for a while and hid in her apartment all day long, afraid to go out.

  But after a long time, Fu Yujin still didn't catch up.

  Bai Ling once wrapped herself up tightly and went to Fu's house to inquire about news, but she couldn't find anything. The door of Fu's house was closed, and she heard that no one was allowed to come in and out at will...

  After coming back, Bai Ling's mind kept flashing back to Ming Xin's beautiful peach blossom eyes soaked with tears, the marks on his body, and his fair skin. In fact, Bai Ling didn't know what she thought of Ming Xin at this moment. What kind of feelings does Xin have? In the past, he had a hint of jealousy towards Ming Xin, but now, there is only pity in his heart.

  and anger.

  Such Mingxin was actually made like this by Fu Yujin.

  It's been so long, Mingxin has been locked up in Fu's house... maybe she has been played through, right?

  Thinking of this, Bai Ling's breath froze, but then more turbulent jealousy and anger filled his heart, and now these negative emotions were directed at people he had never dared to think about in the past.

  As if he was afraid of being noticed, as soon as the resentment arose, he immediately held his breath and concentrated, suppressing all the emotions.

  He hid at home for a few more days until the company called to ask how his condition was.

  During this period, Bai Ling used illness as an excuse to ask the company to send all work documents to his work mailbox - but recently, fewer and fewer documents were sent to his mailbox.

  Bai Ling knew the reason.

  It's been a month. If he doesn't go to the company, I'm afraid his power will be taken back by those shareholders.

  Bai Ling had no choice but to temporarily put aside her fear of Fu Yujin and return to the company.

  Anyway, it's been so long and nothing happened to him...

  However, as soon as he returned to the company, he noticed something was wrong.

  There were people coming and going in the company, and the atmosphere was weird, but upon closer inspection, the front desk still had a smile on his face. The employees he met on the road just walked a little faster than usual, and there was nothing unusual on his face when he saw him.

  Everything seemed to be just his illusion.

  Bai Ling arrived at his office and did business for a while. He finally realized that his work only had some irrelevant content, but he was not in the mood to argue with those shareholders, so he just sat in his office. After a whole morning, my mood finally calmed down a bit.

  In the afternoon, an assistant knocked on his door, "Manager Bai, the president is looking for you." He named some documents and asked Bai Ling to hand them over.

  President?

  Bai Ling was shocked.

  Is it Mingxin?

  still......

  He almost didn't dare to think about it.

  But the assistant just informed her like this and went back, acting normally and naturally, as if Bai Ling was the only one who was thinking wildly at this time.