6.19 - Falling in love?

Mingxin didn't expect that he would see Yin Xuejing here.

  He remembered that Lin Qing's residence should be some distance away from Yin Xuejing's rental house.

  Ming Xin's brain, which had never been used very often, started to work in a rare way. He happened to be not the kind of person who would hide his doubts. When he walked up to Yin Xuejing, his light brown eyes were filled with questions, "I still want to ask you, Why are you here?"

  Yin Xuejing lowered her face, lifted the bag in her hand as a sign, and replied: "Buying groceries."

  When Mingxin looked at the vegetables in his bag, Yin Xuejing's drooping face was caught in the shadows, looking particularly dim.

  However, when Mingxin raised his face again, he also raised his face at the same time. His handsome face was exposed under the sunset, with a cold and desireless look.

  Ming Xin saw clearly that Yin Xuejing's bag contained some meat and vegetables. However, another question arose at the same time, "This place is not close to the rental house. What are you doing here to buy food?"

  Perhaps because he had just heard about Lin Qing, he was full of questions and had no place to release them. When he saw Yin Xuejing, he turned into questioning Yin Xuejing.

  However, Yin Xuejing didn't pay much attention and just replied: "Yesterday you said you wanted to eat braised beef. The beef sold here is relatively fresh, so I came here to buy it."

  "Did I say such a thing?" Mingxin had no impression at all.

  Yin Xuejing nodded.

  Ming Xin's memory has always been very poor. It is possible to say something casually and then turn around and forget it. What's more, Yin Xuejing did have a small bag of beef in his bag, and braised beef is indeed his favorite dish. In this way, it seems that there is no problem with his explanation at all.

  However, Mingxin still had some vague doubts in her heart.

  It all happened by coincidence. Lin Qing didn't drop out of school, but he dropped out after provoking him. His brother Lin Hu didn't go in, but he was caught after saying harsh words to him.

  As soon as he left Lin Qing's rental house, he ran into Yin Xuejing who came to buy groceries.

  So, he ordered to Yin Xuejing: "Take me to the place where you buy groceries."

  He wanted to pretend that he made this request out of curiosity, but his acting skills were not very good, and the suspicion in his eyes fell on Yin Xuejing's eyes.

  There is indeed a street nearby, which is full of stalls selling various meat dishes. Mingxin also saw a beef shop open on the roadside.

  It happened that someone was buying beef, and the stall owner cut and weighed the meat, bagged it, and handed it over.

  The beef in the bag is no different from the beef in Yin Xuejing's hand.

  When they walked over, the stall owner looked at Yin Xuejing next to Mingxin and asked with a smile: "Why are your classmates back again? Did you forget to buy something?"

  Yin Xuejing actually came here to buy groceries.

  All the doubts in Mingxin's heart were gone.

  His doubts came and went as quickly as they came. Yin Xuejing was like his private property. Of course, there was no need to apologize for this matter.