8.10 - A form that has never been revealed

8.10 - Devouring 10:A form that has never been revealed

  In order to conceal the existence of 001, Mingxin still went to the laboratory to conduct experiments as usual.

  But all of his experimental subjects had been killed by Li Yuhan, and Li Yuhan himself had disappeared for some reason. A scholar who studies monsters cannot live without monsters, so Mingxin applied to the dean for some live monster experimental subjects. .

  Perhaps knowing that he was biased in the previous dispute between him and Bai Zhuo, the dean quickly approved his application.

  New monsters were sent to Mingxin's laboratory.

  It was a rabbit with antlers, very timid, and had almost no history of hurting anyone. It was precisely because of this that he was caught by the mercenaries so easily and sent to the institute.

  Mingxin lowered his eyes and looked at the rabbit's red eyes for a moment through the railing. The rabbit, which was struggling and roaring wildly in the hands of the staff, was very quiet in front of him.

  After the staff left the laboratory, he opened the rabbit's cage.

  Then, he reached in and touched the rabbit's head.

  During the break, Mingxin returned to the bedroom on time.

  However, the target was the butler robot that crashed into the wall and broke down, and 001 that fell to the ground and crawled all over the floor.

  Mingxin: "..."

  Mingxin got some raw meat for the purpose of raising experimental subjects. Thinking that 001 might have a mouth that grew out of thin air, he might need to eat, so he brought some of the raw meat back.

  After cleaning 001 again, he placed the raw meat in front of 001 and asked, "Do you want to eat it?"

  001 looked at the large piece of meat placed on the plate, and his tentacles shrank in disgust.

  What it wants to eat more than this is...

  Scarlet eyes looked at Ming Xin, and a thin cry sounded from his mouth: "Xin Ying..."

  "Don't you want to eat?" In Mingxin's memory, 001 first relied on sucking pieces of meat to transform from a small ball into a monster that could cover the entire room. Although it has no mouth, it has structures on its tentacles that suck nutrients. , can easily turn pieces of meat into blood and swallow it.

  I don't want to eat meat now, and I don't know what went wrong. Mingxin pushed the meat towards 001 and said coldly: "Eat."

  001 started "pupuppupu~" again. It climbed around the plate and came to Mingxin's side. Several tentacles climbed up Mingxin's arm with nostalgia, as if coquettishly, pulling on the sleeves and shaking them gently.

  Mingxin stared at it for a long time, and finally saw its reluctance in 001's eyes.

  Mingxin stared at it for a moment, then finally gave up and sent the meat to the freezer, planning to return it to the laboratory the next day.

  However, as punishment for 001's picky eater, "You can't sleep on the bed tonight." Mingxin announced.

  001's eyes widened.

  It's as if he is personally interpreting the four characters "pupil earthquake".

  Not letting it sleep on the bed was like killing it. It immediately became anxious. One of its tentacles grabbed Mingxin's hand, and the other tentacles crazily crawled towards the freezer, as if to express with their actions: " I'll eat it, I'll eat it now!"