4.34 - Because he is mine

Yang Ningyu hesitated for a long time before finally making up his mind and getting off the ice.

  The door of the club's public restroom was closed, but Yang Ningyu still stayed at the door for a long time, pushing and closing the door with his hand.

  He didn't hear any arguing inside. Maybe Coach He just wanted to take a rest? Maybe he didn't follow Mingxin to the bathroom at all? Maybe he just thought wrong?

  However, before he could sort out the chaotic thoughts in his mind, the door was opened from the inside.

  Ming Xin's face had a bright flush and her eyes were red, as if she had just cried hard. He held the door frame with one hand, showing a weak and weak posture. He saw Yang Ningyu standing at the door, her beautiful pair of A moment of surprise flashed through Yang Ningyu's moist eyes, and before Yang Ningyu could say anything, he said coldly in a moist voice: "What are you doing hanging around at the door? Give way."

  He had never spoken to Yang Ningyu so coldly.

  Yang Ningyu immediately stiffened and moved away obediently.

  As soon as Mingxin left, He Yu was exposed behind him, facing the sink, lowering his head and slowly washing his fingers one by one.

  As if he was aware of Yang Ningyu's gaze, he stood up slowly. His handsome face without any expression was reflected in the mirror, like a beast that had been interrupted from eating. Water droplets flowed down the slender fingers with protruding knuckles.

  "Hey... Coach He, your clothes are wet..." Yang Ningyu was frightened by his expression. He opened and closed his mouth and said random words to lighten the atmosphere.

  "This." He Yu said lazily, looking down at his clothes. Figure skating training clothes were originally more close-fitting. At this time, the fabric near his abdomen was soaked, and it stuck to his strong abdominal muscles, looming. Shows muscle definition.

  "It was just stained by a cat," he suddenly raised the corners of his lips slightly and sighed in a low voice, "so I just washed it."

  "It was done quickly."

  ...

  Yang Ningyu finally found the right time to tell Mingxin his concerns.

  Except for He Yu, Ming Xin was very polite to everyone else, so he apologized to Yang Ningyu that day.

  But he didn't expect that Yang Ningyu was standing at the door of the bathroom that day, pressing and pressing the wooden door for this matter.

  When he thought about that day, when he heard the movement outside the door, he looked panicked and frightened, and He Yu smiled and said some unclear words in his ear, he felt so embarrassed that his ears turned red.

  But how can others know about this?

  So Mingxin just said vaguely: "Well, I understand... It must be just your illusion... We just happened to bump into each other that day."

  From Yang Ningyu's point of view, he didn't quite understand what happened.

  So after Mingxin said this, he finally felt relieved and thought that he was really too suspicious.

  After all, when everyone sees senior brother, their eyes can't help but stick to him, let alone Coach He who has taught him from childhood to adulthood?

  But Yang Ningyu still had a little doubt in his heart.

  The relationship between Mingxin and Coach He seems to be gradually recovering.