4.10 - If you can't finish these papers today, you won't be able to skate

In the office, Li Weiqin was sitting alone on the couch. Coach Lin, He Yu and Ming Xin were sitting on the small sofas on both sides. Opposite was the club owner He Yong who had moved a swivel chair to sit over. Outside the office, there was a crowd of eavesdroppers. The child was surrounded by enemies on all sides, but Li Weiqin did not show any weakness. She took a sip of tea and said coldly to the club owner in front of her: "You should know that my Xinxin will take the high school entrance examination in two months, right?" ?"

  He Yong, the owner of the First Skating Club in Huacheng, is a middle-aged man who looks exactly like Maitreya Buddha. Under Li Weiqin's questioning, he smiled and said: "I asked Mingxin about this matter, and he said His grades have not declined at all, and I have heard about the high school he went to, which is a key middle school. If he can maintain his grades in this kind of middle school during the review stage, I think it is already very good."

  "What does it mean to be excellent if you keep your grades? Do you know what it means to be regressed if you don't make progress? If it's not the first place, any result is false!" Li Weiqin frowned and said angrily, "He could have been the first place in the exam, but now But because he delayed his studies by learning figure skating here, your coach asked him to take a day off in March and took him to Shanghai? Do you know how much he could learn in that day?!"

  "Now we have reached the review stage. What we have learned are all the things we have learned before, and we can't delay anything at all." Mingxin, who was sitting next to He Yu, immediately retorted coldly, "I maintain this ranking solely because according to my ability, I can no longer make progress, your son is like this, there is no way he can inherit the throne."

  "My lord, what are you saying? Where have you learned all the etiquette?" Li Weiqin immediately said angrily, "Also, what are you doing sitting there?! Sit here!"

  "I don't!" Ming Xin had the same indifferent look on her face. He blushed and stood up from the sofa despite He Yu's obstruction. "Anyway, throughout the year, you don't even think about it for a few days. Mine, as soon as I got home, I just asked those who had it or not. Now I am like a child without parents. No one cares about me at all. When it comes time to do what I want to do, well, you come out to stop me again. Me! Etiquette, what nonsense etiquette, I can't learn that kind of thing at all! That etiquette teacher is already involved with your husband, how many times have I told you, have you ever done anything?!"

  "Shen Mingxin!" Li Weiqin didn't expect that he would pick out all these family matters in front of so many people. At that moment, she felt only embarrassment and anger, "You...from today on, you can't do anything to you anymore." My figure is skating, go home!"

  She immediately stood up and wanted to catch Mingxin, but He Yu, who was beside Mingxin, immediately noticed her intention, stood up and stopped her, and whispered: "Ms. Li, I know you are very angry now, but I must Let me tell you, Mingxin is definitely a genius in figure skating. He can definitely lead Chinese figure skating to the world. If he stops figure skating now, it will undoubtedly ruin his life..."

  "What kind of life! He is my child, and I can't decide his life anymore?!" Li Weiqin became even more angry when she heard this, "I think it's you who led him astray. What kind of figure skating? Isn't it just dancing? My Why do children need to perform to please others?"

  boom--

  The sound of heavy objects falling to the ground from behind He Yu made the entire office fall silent for a moment.

  He Yu immediately turned around, only to see that Mingxin, who was still standing behind him, fell to the ground, his face flushed, his chest heaving violently, and his black eyes dilated dully.