【Arc 6】 ━━ Weeds and Dodders ━━

✧ Arc 6

cruel and cold gangster true young master X hypocrite, idiot, crazy criticizing top student.

...__...__...__...__...__...__...__..._

6.1 - It's really bad to break through the game quickly

  When Mingxin opened her eyes, the first thing she saw were a few tough-looking students wearing high school uniforms.

  He was in a spacious and huge gymnasium. Except for the students standing in front of him and the students gathered in a group not far away, there was no one else.

  It is not accurate to say that they are students. These boys are obviously just gangsters who do whatever they want in the school under the name of students. Mingxin's sight is from their colorfully dyed hair, which has several buttons loosened. , the school uniform shirt that he thought was unrestrained, exposing his chest without a single muscle, and the pants that were deliberately made smaller, he glanced at them one by one, revealing a bit of disgust at being ugly.

  Several gangster students saw Ming Xin's cold and disgusting eyes, but they didn't feel any discomfort. After all, their boss always looked like this. One of the gangsters was very bold in such a sight. Di took the lead and asked: "Boss! We have arrested someone, what should we do with him? Do we want to teach him a lesson?"

  who?

  The little fool system in his mind was still transmitting the plot, so Mingxin didn't know what kind of world this was. He searched for the original memories in his mind and finally knew what the current situation was like.

  In this world, his name is Yan Mingxin. Before the age of eighteen, he was an undisciplined gangster who hung out among gangsters. His father was a big gangster and his hobby was gambling. Therefore, not long after Mingxin became sensible, he He learned to protect himself from the vicious debt collectors, and later became so fierce that he could fight them off.

  In such a harsh living environment, he was naturally not good at anything. After he was admitted to a rich man's home, he asked his biological parents for hundreds of thousands, then ran away with the money and disappeared for a day. , probably because he thought it was not worthwhile to just take the money, so he came back.

  He came back from the eighteenth birthday party of Chu Xin, the fake young master with whom he had exchanged lives.

  At the fake young master's birthday party, the real young master suddenly appeared. Everyone thought that he was resentful of the fake young master and wanted to take revenge on him.

  But this is not the case. At least, Yan Mingxin's memory tells Mingxin that he does not hate Chu Xin, or even on the contrary, he likes Chu Xin.

  I like this, the fake young master who took away eighteen years of his life.

  And this is also the reason why Mingxin is standing here now.

  Mingxin pushed aside the younger brother in front of him and saw the young man who was pressed to the ground by several people behind him.

  Even though he was pressed to the ground by several people, the young man's tall and superior figure could still be vaguely seen, and his intuition told Mingxin that this man was definitely handsome.

  He will be very handsome to his liking.

  However, the expression on Mingxin's face did not ease at all, and was even a bit cold and sullen. He squatted half in front of the man, stretched out a hand, and wanted to lift the man's face that was firmly pressed to the ground. However, Halfway through the lift, he suddenly realized that in this position, even if he really lifted the person's face, he would not be able to see the other person's face.