3.8 - He was looking at them with malice and covetousness

boom.

  The broken potion pot knocked over the stove, and the two people in the pot fell to the wet ground.

  The wizard was hugged tightly, so he didn't feel anything. He was stunned for a moment, then he supported Lance with both hands, lifted himself up from Lance, and reached out to grab Lance's hand on his waist.

  Lance was the one who fell the hardest, not to mention he was holding someone in his arms, but he looked at the wizard at the first moment, "Where did you fall?"

  The wizard pointed to his head.

  Lance's mind went crazy, "Did you fall on your head?"

  The wizard shook his head and pointed closer.

  At this time, Lance finally saw clearly that his hood was wet.

  Lance: "..."

  Even when you take a bath in the potion pot, you have to wear a hood, which is enough to show that the hood is an extremely important part of the wizard.

  For so many years, it has protected the wizard's strange hair color and eye color from being discovered, and has almost become a part of the wizard's body. If any hood is damaged, the wizard will fall into a long-term depression.

  Lance wiped his body, put on a lot of clean clothes that the wizard had brought for him, and then hurriedly cleaned up the mess in the middle.

  The wizard put on a new hood and squatted by the wooden ladder, staring melancholy at his wet hood spread on the wooden ladder.

  Before he knew it, Lance had cleaned up the broken potion pot. The wizard stared at the packed fragments, and the black hole in the hood seemed to be filled with grievances.

  "The potion pot," said the wizard.

  In fact, a potion pot is nothing to him, not even a piece of fabric like a hood.

  But a wizard who has just lost a hood can easily fall into depression.

  "I will buy you a newer and better potion pot." Lance whispered.

  The wizard still stared at the fragments of the potion pot without speaking.

  Lance recalled that after the wizard had wet his hood, his pair of black eyes were still staring at the wet hood when he changed it. He seemed to understand something, and then said: "I will buy more and more hoods." cap."

  The wizard finally looked away from the waste pile.

  His mood seemed to improve.

  Lance looked at him and slowly raised the corners of his lips.

  ...

  Following the wizard, he climbed up the wooden ladder to the ground. The moment the dry and cold air on the ground poured into Lance's nose, he felt as if he was in another world.

  The memory before being tied into the basement by the wizard has become blurry from unknown time, as if the past of Buze believers as the Son of God in the holy and elegant Temple of Light was just an unreal dream, and in the narrow In the basement, living with the wizard day and night is the reality.

  The dark basement has become a warm place for Lance.

  But it was not the basement that made him feel warm, but the owner of the basement. If possible, Lance would prefer that his little wizard could live in a spacious and beautiful palace and eat the best food. If he wanted to drink blood, he would naturally only drink blood. He can drink the best blood, and the blood source will be provided willingly by him...