8.9 - Xinxin!

8.9 - Devouring 9: Xinxin!

  The first moment Mingxin woke up, she noticed something was wrong.

  Although the quilt is still neatly covered on my body, and I sleep in the same position as before going to bed last night, I can feel the uncomfortable sticky feeling on my body with just a slight movement. This sticky feeling spreads all over my body, and the most serious one is , is concentrated between the legs. Anyone who is a man knows what is happening.

  And despite this sticky feeling, he was still able to sleep.

  Mingxin opened the quilt and saw that the clothes were still intact on his body, but there were many wrinkles on the corners that were not there at ordinary times. He thought about the inexplicable dream last night, and all this happened after he put 001 It only appeared after being brought to bed.

  Although Mingxin on the inside understands how all this happened, Dr. Mingxin on the surface still just lowers his eyelashes. Although he is respectfully called Dr. Mingxin, the young man only specializes in monster research. Other than that, He didn't know much about common sense, so that in the past twenty years, he had not had even one wet dream. After all this happened, a rare trace of confusion appeared in his cold eyes. The deputy cannot understand the current situation.

  Before he could think about it, a thin cry suddenly came from the side.

  Apart from him and the housekeeper system, there are only sounds in the room...

  Mingxin looked at the little black ball sleeping on the pillow.

  However, yesterday there was only a palm-sized tentacle monster, but it grew several times overnight. The originally thin tentacles became much thicker, and were now as thick as Ming Xin's fingers.

  Under the big red eyes, what was originally just a dark area suddenly opened up into a small opening.

  The thin sound that Mingxin heard came from that mouth.

  Until now, when Mingxin turned her head and stared at 001, it was still making continuous sounds from its small mouth.

  Mingxin's eyes were full of surprise. He still wanted to hold up the black mass on the bed with one hand like yesterday, but when 001 wrapped a tentacle as thick as his finger around his finger and moved his whole body onto his hand, The obviously expanded body shape and weight immediately made him give up his previous decision, and instead picked up 001 with both hands and raised it in front of him, at eye level.

  Mingxin stared closely at 001's newly grown mouth. Before this, he had never seen such a part on 001, and 001 had never tried to make any sound. It was a silent monster. Its gaze is enough to make people fall into the abyss. No one dares to imagine how terrifying it would be if it learned to make a sound.

  But now, it has grown a mouth and learned to make sounds.

  Mingxin had almost forgotten his own discomfort. He originally thought that 001 suddenly became smaller because he was attacked and entered a weak state. Now it seems that it may be another form of transformation?

  As he was thinking, 001 kept shouting. To Mingxin, the sound sounded a bit like... "You are here." Mingxin thought for a moment and found the corresponding onomatopoeia, "Yīng yīng yīng " ?"

  001: "..."

  Although it had grown a mouth, 001's emotions were still hard to see from its face. Mingxin could only feel its shock from its sudden stop of voice and frozen body.